I want to ask something about story...

#1Safer_777Posted 4/21/2013 5:41:50 PM
Okay in 1998 Racoon city was nuked.Now since Cell Phones and Internet weren't big I find it normal that very few people knew why it happend.BUT what I want to ask is you know a city was NUKED!The whole country should had destroyed itself with riots if you think about it!How can they cover this up?
Also in Tall Oaks.The whole Internet should be flooded with messages about zombies.And they nuke the town!Come on now,the country should once again had civil riots for months!Don't tell me they can cover it again!
I know USA goverments keep secrets but seriously?
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2slapper1Posted 4/21/2013 9:27:54 PM
Video game logic... seriously. Apparently the whole affair become public, and it was discovered to be the fault of the Umbrella Corporation (as per RE4) which due to the U.S. ordering an indefinite suspension of business to Umbrella, lead to their downfall. Remember that Resident Evil is a video game and therefore, should not be compared to real-life in any way or analyzed using rl logic. The day I can start fighting massive B.O.W.'s with my bare hands is the day the world ends (or maybe I just dropped a lot of acid after playing Resident Evil or some s***).
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#3edward18Posted 4/21/2013 9:30:53 PM
1. You shouldn't be "fist-fighting" B.O.W.s to begin with in the series itself.
2. The cover-up was just recently made up and came out of nowhere contradicting a lot of what happened prior to the cover-up introduction.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4slapper1Posted 4/21/2013 9:39:18 PM
^

1: I know, I was merely using RE 6's gameplay as an example since every major character in that game can apparently defeat a powerful B.O.W. just my kicking/punching it enough (Jake with Ustanak for example).

2: Very true. I still don't like how Capcom just killed off Umbrella within a 2 minute opening cutscene for RE 4, such a powerful adversary should have had an exciting conclusion with the main protagonists, especially with Code Veronica's and RE3's endings where Chris and Jill state that they plan to take down Umbrella. Umbrella Chronicles was nice, but it still was not the ending I wanted for Umbrella, it just felt totally lackluster. Ah well, s*** happens I suppose.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#5edward18Posted 4/21/2013 9:42:08 PM
They never did show us the fabled "European Facility" =(
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6occupation_bobPosted 4/21/2013 9:49:43 PM
Terrorists.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata.
#7slapper1Posted 4/21/2013 10:24:41 PM
edward18 posted...
They never did show us the fabled "European Facility" =(

Indeed, It would have been awesome to explore it.
---
#8edward18Posted 4/21/2013 10:25:30 PM
I believe that's also where the other 2-3 Nemeses were o.o
---
#9largerockPosted 4/22/2013 10:43:11 AM
It's Resident Evil....don't expect much in the way of logic or common sense or anything.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#10slapper1Posted 4/22/2013 12:27:13 PM
edward18 posted...
I believe that's also where the other 2-3 Nemeses were o.o

Damn, that sounds awesome. I would also kill to play the RE 3.5 beta, the concept videos and art looked excellent. So many great scraped games that will never come to be sadly.
---