interesting or cool things in the background

#1GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/21/2013 6:47:26 PM
recently a user posted something about chris being in the background on leon's campaign, chapter 4's intro cutscene. he is seen on the tv pushing the cameraman away (chris: chapter 1) as helena is walking to have a seat with leon. i thought that was pretty neat and funny, because i've never noticed that.

i told my friend about it, and she knew all along. she then pointed out that during leon's chapter 1, where you have to grab the key from the bodies to open the back door (a few moments before meeting up with peter and the other civilians), the tv is talking about a submarine sinking. that was the submarine ada was on during her chapter 1. i always knew the news spoke about a submarine, but i never made the connection.

are there other things like this that happened throughout the campaigns?
#2icantseePosted 4/21/2013 11:19:18 PM
Not really what you're looking for, but I found the scene funny where you're playing Ada's campaign and you're crawling through the vents on the ship and Chris and Piers are below you fighting the Javo. I watched it for a while it to see if anything interesting would happen, not realizing that they were invincible until like 5 min passed.
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#3ArchiantagonistPosted 4/22/2013 1:04:47 AM
At the end of Chris's Chapter 3 there's a vehicle section
and there's a bit where Piers evades crashing with the train while chasing "Ada"
Ironically, the real Ada from her Chapter 3 is on that very same train
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#4Keroro_2350Posted 4/22/2013 1:18:55 AM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
recently a user posted something about chris being in the background on leon's campaign, chapter 4's intro cutscene. he is seen on the tv pushing the cameraman away (chris: chapter 1) as helena is walking to have a seat with leon. i thought that was pretty neat and funny, because i've never noticed that.

i told my friend about it, and she knew all along. she then pointed out that during leon's chapter 1, where you have to grab the key from the bodies to open the back door (a few moments before meeting up with peter and the other civilians), the tv is talking about a submarine sinking. that was the submarine ada was on during her chapter 1. i always knew the news spoke about a submarine, but i never made the connection.

are there other things like this that happened throughout the campaigns?

That user is me !!! Hurray I've been mention :D

Archiantagonist posted...
and there's a bit where Piers evades crashing with the train while chasing "Ada"

I don't think that train is the same as Ada train, because there are a lot of train it look the same and it could be also Leon And Helena train, who knows.
#5Keroro_2350Posted 4/22/2013 1:24:08 AM
In Ada chapter 3 and Jake and Sherry chapter 4, on the street where Ada fight Ubisto the first time when he take Ada's key, you can see a Lepo on the ground and surprisingly,that Lepo is the same Lepo as the one that Leon and Helena fought on the plane. Proof is that when Leon open the hatch, he stab the Lepo with the wrench and the Lepo found in both Ada and Jake chapter 3&4 also has the wrench on it.

This also explains why there are zombies at that area when Ada first reach there because of the gas because if you get close to that Lepo you can see that it's leaking the same blue gas.
#6Safer_777Posted 4/22/2013 5:40:00 AM
In Leon chapter 4 and Chris Chapter 3 when they are in the building that Carla is,after you take the elevator you are in the rooms with the bots that explode.Before you check the doors that are locked if you see in the other room there is the other team and you can clearly see them.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7RekoisCoolPosted 4/22/2013 8:47:12 AM
Safer_777 posted...
In Leon chapter 4 and Chris Chapter 3 when they are in the building that Carla is,after you take the elevator you are in the rooms with the bots that explode.Before you check the doors that are locked if you see in the other room there is the other team and you can clearly see them.

Pointing out the obvious...
#8Force InfinityPosted 4/22/2013 10:44:02 AM

OMG absolutely did not register that one!

Keroro_2350 posted...
In Ada chapter 3 and Jake and Sherry chapter 4, on the street where Ada fight Ubisto the first time when he take Ada's key, you can see a Lepo on the ground and surprisingly,that Lepo is the same Lepo as the one that Leon and Helena fought on the plane. Proof is that when Leon open the hatch, he stab the Lepo with the wrench and the Lepo found in both Ada and Jake chapter 3&4 also has the wrench on it.

This also explains why there are zombies at that area when Ada first reach there because of the gas because if you get close to that Lepo you can see that it's leaking the same blue gas.

And this one despite how obvious it was though I did eventually make the connection after playing Leon's campaign again. The first time I thought it was one of those surprise get up enemies but it stayed dead...
---
"My face is on fire" - Ralph Wiggum
#9GiveMeSomeVodka(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:57:07 AM

wow i didn't realize this. though i think ada already took off by the time this happens, but that train is probably the same one she was on.
#10ArchiantagonistPosted 4/22/2013 12:46:22 PM
I was just kidding, folks...

That train obv couldn't be the one, cos' Ada saw the plane crash scene from the top of it
As we all know - Leon was on that plane, but Chris and Piers were chasing Ada
after they met Leon, so...

You shouldn't trust everything you hear/read))
---
--------------------x_0--------------------