Where the heck did Leon come from? (spoilers)

#11ArchiantagonistPosted 4/22/2013 9:52:35 PM
siberian142 posted...
It was close quarter combat, he probably didn't want to risk shooting at Leon when his captain didn't have the power of gameplay segregation to protect him. He could have accidentally shot Chris.

He could at least suggest to stop or whatever(in similar way as he did with Jake)

Plus, Carla was right there. She's extremely slippery and taking your attention off of her would result in her pulling a fast one, as seen when Piers momentarily looked at Chris and she threw a flash grenade. They knew she was capable of having weapons like the needle bomb and the needle gun in her possession, so she'd have been a higher priority target compared to Leon. She's significantly more mobile and dangerous of a target, trying to help Chris would have been a fatal and incredibly stupid mistake on Piers' part.

Now this actually makes some sense
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#12SolidStryderPosted 4/23/2013 11:16:36 AM(edited)
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
i think helena was behind leon. i remember her looking over to piers and piers motioned his gun to carla.

a better question would be how they didn't realize carla and ada were wearing two different outfits. chris spots ada in her red top, but continues to chase carla in her purple top. it's funny because /i didn't realize it either/, and thought ada was both good and evil until i played ada's campaign.

i guess i just wasn't paying attention.

Glad I wasn't the only one. Since I played Chris' campaign first his showdown with Carla left me kinda distraught lol

On topic, the answer to this question is ALWAYS a hair salon.
#13Safer_777Posted 4/23/2013 12:48:46 PM
Yeah I noticed that too.Nobody thought<Hey this woman finds the time to keep changing clothes while we chase her!Well that is normal,so let's just go on!>Especially in the ship while Chris and Piers chase Carla and they spot Ada and then Carla again and don't wonder why she keeps changing clothes so fast!
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~