i hate when re4 fans called fake re fans.

#11parkourboybryanPosted 4/23/2013 5:52:53 AM
It's not that you like RE4 that you aren't a true fan TC. It's that you've openly admitted to only playing 4, 5, 6, and ORC and never touched the older or other titles, yet you'll maliciously bash them without knowing what they're all about. Case and point, you say 6 and ORC are great games and that Revelations is trash, yet you've never played Revelations.

A true RE fan is: Someone who loves the series and accepts every game for what they may be, be it Survival Horror, Survivor Action, Light Gun, or a Terrible Paul W.S Anderson movie. That's not to say that they can't express their distaste in something. I like RE5 and 6, but I love Revelations because it modernized the old school Survival Horror genre instead of running the COD bandwagon of an interactive Michael Bay movie. I want all future games to be like Revelations, modern, yet still scary.

TL:DR? You aren't a true fan because you've only played the modern ones, its that coupled with your moronic bashing of the other ones.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#12SamA7XPosted 4/23/2013 5:56:37 AM
Being a fan doesn't mean you have to accept every game in the series. I didn't like Gun Survivor 2 or The Outbreak series, but I'm still a fan.
#13parkourboybryanPosted 4/23/2013 6:00:26 AM
SamA7X posted...
Being a fan doesn't mean you have to accept every game in the series. I didn't like Gun Survivor 2 or The Outbreak series, but I'm still a fan.

That's acceptable, as anyone can admit that gun survivor was a subpar FPS. And to get the true experience of Outbreak, you have to play online. My main gripe was with the games in the main series, I only listed Chronicles as a Reference.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#14RichterdgfPosted 4/23/2013 6:44:30 AM
I hate when you post topics.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#15SolidStryderPosted 4/23/2013 10:55:19 AM
UnknownWin posted...
u r unknown

hahaha.

on topic. i want to hear your opinion about what happened to me lol.

The head trauma you suffered as an infant? Terrible :(
#16gamestop27Posted 4/23/2013 11:00:40 AM
It doesn't matter what anyone on either side of the fence says because neither has final say on who is and isn't a true fan.
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
#17Syn_VengeancePosted 4/23/2013 11:02:00 AM
im a longtime fan of the series and i still dont like code veronica and zero and RE4 is my least favorite of the modern games.

gun survivor was terrible, as well as dead aim...