let's change the story ^^ (4 and 5 spoilers)

#11edward18Posted 4/23/2013 5:29:25 PM

Honestly, chris would not have survived. Leon is good at thinking on his feet and surviving impossible feats. Chris would have been killed against salazar when he pulled the trap.

...they both think quick....

Also chris is not as agile as leon, he would never have survived the lazers

....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkoOEbMwc3c

Leon would survive re 5.

Without a partner he has no way in hell of getting through it. And then taking into account Wesker, yes, he would die.

The thing that separates leon and chris is that leon doesnt mess around.

Uh...other way around buddy....

When chris is fighting wesker in the hangar, he could have shot wesker but decides to be dumb and doesnt shoot.

And then when he does shoot Wesker does the usual dodge...

The only thing that would be trouble for leon is wesker but leon is leon, and he always comes out smelling like roses.

Not against that he wouldn't.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#12saleonkennedyPosted 4/23/2013 5:48:35 PM
edward18 posted...

Honestly, chris would not have survived. Leon is good at thinking on his feet and surviving impossible feats. Chris would have been killed against salazar when he pulled the trap.

...they both think quick....

Also chris is not as agile as leon, he would never have survived the lazers

....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkoOEbMwc3c

Leon would survive re 5.

Without a partner he has no way in hell of getting through it. And then taking into account Wesker, yes, he would die.

The thing that separates leon and chris is that leon doesnt mess around.

Uh...other way around buddy....

When chris is fighting wesker in the hangar, he could have shot wesker but decides to be dumb and doesnt shoot.

And then when he does shoot Wesker does the usual dodge...

The only thing that would be trouble for leon is wesker but leon is leon, and he always comes out smelling like roses.

Not against that he wouldn't.
chris would have been impaled. Salazars right hand alone would have destroyed him.

The lazers in reuc and re 4 are different. The difficulty in reuc would be a four while in re4, its a 10. Chris was also much younger then. His re 5 build couldnt do that. Plus the lazers are red in re4, meaning they're tougher.

leon didnt have a partner in 4 either. He still came out ok.

When leon faces trouble he never messes around. Chris doesnt mess around but is lenient in his actions. As i recall, wesker cannot teleport when he comes in contact with another person. Chris grabs weskers shirt then shoots him. Chris is lucky wesker didnt take him out.

Leon would have killed wesker after he overdosed. Not to stare at him as he takes off on his jet to plague the world.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#13edward18Posted 4/23/2013 5:58:26 PM
chris would have been impaled. Salazars right hand alone would have destroyed him.

...how? The gameplay's the exact same in 4 and 5. If you can beat it as Leon you can beat it as Chris.

The lazers in reuc and re 4 are different.

And neither should be in the series to begin with.

The difficulty in reuc would be a four while in re4, its a 10. Chris was also much younger then. His re 5 build couldnt do that. Plus the lazers are red in re4, meaning they're tougher.

And so there's no evidence implying he can't get through 4's or that he can.

Good for him. He'd NEED one in 5

And no, he had Ada saving his ass.

When leon faces trouble he never messes around.

If he doesn't then no one in the series does.

Chris doesnt mess around but is lenient in his actions. As i recall, wesker cannot teleport when he comes in contact with another person.

He can't teleport at all.

Chris grabs weskers shirt then shoots him.

....how?

Chris is lucky wesker didnt take him out.

Yeah, but it's kinda guaranteed that Chris doesn't die against Wesker because of Wesker's obsession. Since Leon doesn't have that benefit Leon would be dead in seconds.

Leon would have killed wesker after he overdosed.

Assuming he even got that far, and I highly doubt even then he'd be able to. Especially if he doesn't have a partner.

Not to stare at him as he takes off on his jet to plague the world.

Chris didn't either.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#14goku4ever03Posted 4/23/2013 6:25:09 PM
They would both survive thanks to plot armour.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#15saleonkennedyPosted 4/23/2013 8:39:27 PM
edward18 posted...

...how? The gameplay's the exact same in 4 and 5. If you can beat it as Leon you can beat it as Chris.

The lazers in reuc and re 4 are different.

And neither should be in the series to begin with.

The difficulty in reuc would be a four while in re4, its a 10. Chris was also much younger then. His re 5 build couldnt do that. Plus the lazers are red in re4, meaning they're tougher.

And so there's no evidence implying he can't get through 4's or that he can.

Good for him. He'd NEED one in 5

And no, he had Ada saving his ass.

When leon faces trouble he never messes around.

If he doesn't then no one in the series does.

Chris doesnt mess around but is lenient in his actions. As i recall, wesker cannot teleport when he comes in contact with another person.

He can't teleport at all.

Chris grabs weskers shirt then shoots him.

....how?

Chris is lucky wesker didnt take him out.

Yeah, but it's kinda guaranteed that Chris doesn't die against Wesker because of Wesker's obsession. Since Leon doesn't have that benefit Leon would be dead in seconds.

Leon would have killed wesker after he overdosed.

Assuming he even got that far, and I highly doubt even then he'd be able to. Especially if he doesn't have a partner.

Not to stare at him as he takes off on his jet to plague the world.

Chris didn't either.
as i recall chris said "you're finished wesker. "Wesker stumbles around, grabs his glasses smashes them in his hand, and wesker says "this isnt over chris!" throws them on the ground and runs to the jet and then sheva is like lets go after him.

Chris wouldnt not have had the equipment leon had. So when salazar pressed the button he would have been unable to stop himself thus resulting in his death.

While wesker has no feud with leon, it would be a weird fight to watch. Wesker underestimates leon as shown in re 4 when he refers to him as a pesky cop (he says this to ada) the thing about wesker is that sure he can teleport but he cannot teleport and attack at the same time. His deadliest attack is that finger thing that goes through the stomachs of his enemies.

I think you may have misread my previous statement when i said that wesker cannot teleport while being touched/grabbed. You either knew this and was agreeing with me or you though i said that chris cant teleport.

The question i ask you is this. Besides wesker, what threat does leon face in re 5? I think if i was in the game i would rather go through re 5 storyline as opposed to re 4
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#16edward18Posted 4/23/2013 8:52:11 PM
as i recall chris said "you're finished wesker. "Wesker stumbles around, grabs his glasses smashes them in his hand, and wesker says "this isnt over chris!" throws them on the ground and runs to the jet and then sheva is like lets go after him.

He doesn't smash them, and he LEAPS to the jet.

Chris wouldnt not have had the equipment leon had.

...how not?

So when salazar pressed the button he would have been unable to stop himself thus resulting in his death.

Oh, you're talking about another scene. Well for that Leon just popped that out of nowhere and it was never used again. It was a device that the plot just threw in suddenly.

While wesker has no feud with leon, it would be a weird fight to watch. Wesker underestimates leon as shown in re 4 when he refers to him as a pesky cop (he says this to ada) the thing about wesker is that sure he can teleport but he cannot teleport and attack at the same time.

...what are you talking about? He doesn't teleport at all...

His deadliest attack is that finger thing that goes through the stomachs of his enemies.

...you mean him stabbing someone....

I think you may have misread my previous statement when i said that wesker cannot teleport while being touched/grabbed. You either knew this and was agreeing with me or you though i said that chris cant teleport.

No, you said Wesker teleported...which he can not do...none of the characters can...

The question i ask you is this. Besides wesker, what threat does leon face in re 5?

The areas that require two people to unlock and progress though.

think if i was in the game i would rather go through re 5 storyline as opposed to re 4

Good for you. Have fun being stuck at a lock.
---
#17SSJ_JinPosted 4/23/2013 8:55:49 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
While wesker has no feud with leon, it would be a weird fight to watch. Wesker underestimates leon as shown in re 4 when he refers to him as a pesky cop (he says this to ada)

Actually Wesker showed that he'd kill Leon immediately in RE4. He told Ada to do it and Wesker got very irritated, (you see him tapping his fingers) when Ada says she didn't do it yet. So Wesker sends Krauser to do it. Sorry, but Leon's not beating Wesker. No one does unless Chris is with them, or maybe even Jill.

the thing about wesker is that sure he can teleport but he cannot teleport and attack at the same time.

I've seen people say that, but that makes no sense. When he "teleports" from one place to the other, you clearly see his arms/hands/legs in a different position. Which would mean he had to move them. Which would mean he moved them while "teleporting." Which would mean he can attack because he just moved his limbs. lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#18saleonkennedyPosted 4/23/2013 9:53:18 PM(edited)
SSJ_Jin posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
While wesker has no feud with leon, it would be a weird fight to watch. Wesker underestimates leon as shown in re 4 when he refers to him as a pesky cop (he says this to ada)

Actually Wesker showed that he'd kill Leon immediately in RE4. He told Ada to do it and Wesker got very irritated, (you see him tapping his fingers) when Ada says she didn't do it yet. So Wesker sends Krauser to do it. Sorry, but Leon's not beating Wesker. No one does unless Chris is with them, or maybe even Jill.

the thing about wesker is that sure he can teleport but he cannot teleport and attack at the same time.

I've seen people say that, but that makes no sense. When he "teleports" from one place to the other, you clearly see his arms/hands/legs in a different position. Which would mean he had to move them. Which would mean he moved them while "teleporting." Which would mean he can attack because he just moved his limbs. lol

My reason is simply that if wesker could "teleport" and strike at the same time, why didnt he do that in any of the games? Wesker would not have the equipment leon has because they are in different branches. I see chris as going to the island guns locked and loaded and ready to kill. With little to no survival gear preparing him for certain events.

Leons "device" is actually shown again when he battles krauser. He disconnects the string from the object and throws it at him. I really wish capcom listened to their fans and made a what if scenario between leon and wesker. I really think leon could take wesker but that could just be the fact that i like him a lot. Dont get me wrong, i absolutely like wesker, but leon is just too badass.

The only reason why chris beat. Wesker is because he went power hungry and did a foolish thing emerging himself in the uroboros when that killed his teleporting.

Could chris kill krauser then? Chris (str) vs krauser (str)

I think in re 7, they should bring back wesker somehow and have leon and chris to face him. Wesker kills chris and then leon has to fight him one on one and wins with the. Assist of ada if you guys prefer
---
#19edward18Posted 4/23/2013 9:57:10 PM

My reason is simply that if wesker could "teleport" and strike at the same time, why didnt he do that in any of the games?

1. You're not talking about teleporting, you're talking about his super speed.
2. It's because it'd make the fight too hard. He doesn't do it in cutscenes because he isn't trying to kill Chris in cutscenes with that. In CV he wants to toss him around before finishing him off, same with any other cutscene involving him.

Wesker would not have the equipment leon has because they are in different branches. I see chris as going to the island guns locked and loaded and ready to kill. With little to no survival gear preparing him for certain events.

....what's being talked about here?...

Dont get me wrong, i absolutely like wesker, but leon is just too badass.

What Leon is is annoying.

The only reason why chris beat. Wesker is because he went power hungry and did a foolish thing emerging himself in the uroboros when that killed his teleporting.

Superspeed and he beat him because he's Chris.

More than likely.

I think in re 7, they should bring back wesker somehow

No. No. Hell ****ing no.

and have leon and chris to face him. Wesker kills chris and then leon has to fight him one on one and wins with the. Assist of ada if you guys prefer

...****ing hell ****ing no.
---
#20saleonkennedyPosted 4/23/2013 10:24:31 PM
edward18 posted...

My reason is simply that if wesker could "teleport" and strike at the same time, why didnt he do that in any of the games?

1. You're not talking about teleporting, you're talking about his super speed.
2. It's because it'd make the fight too hard. He doesn't do it in cutscenes because he isn't trying to kill Chris in cutscenes with that. In CV he wants to toss him around before finishing him off, same with any other cutscene involving him.

Wesker would not have the equipment leon has because they are in different branches. I see chris as going to the island guns locked and loaded and ready to kill. With little to no survival gear preparing him for certain events.

....what's being talked about here?...

Dont get me wrong, i absolutely like wesker, but leon is just too badass.

What Leon is is annoying.

Superspeed and he beat him because he's Chris.

More than likely.

I think in re 7, they should bring back wesker somehow

No. No. Hell ****ing no.

and have leon and chris to face him. Wesker kills chris and then leon has to fight him one on one and wins with the. Assist of ada if you guys prefer

...****ing hell ****ing no.

The thing about krauser is that he wouldnt mess around with chris, he is a mecenary and would go balls deep to kill chris. One slip up and chris dies

I meant that chris didnt have the equipment that leon had for the mission. What i would want to know is if chris would be smart enough to use his tools effectively to survive.

Wesker should have been able to use his super speed more in battle and i wish wesker hadnt messed around so much. It would have made me fear to see him in a game based on how dangerous he is.

Now dont get me wrong. I like all the characters in re except steve. I think chris and leon are both good at what they do but i feel like they each have a special something that seperates them from each other. Chris is stronger than leon but leon seems to be more agile.

What makes you dislike leon as a character?
---