Things through the series that caught our eye. (Maybe Spoilers)

#1Homicidal_SephPosted 4/23/2013 2:56:21 PM
Maybe it was something from symbolism like the final door in Re4 to the "To be or not to be, that is the question." on the shirts of some dead civilians in Re6. What are some of the memorable things that caught your eye throughout the franchise?
---
I'm using one of my 15 messages to say your a dumbas and go away. - Jadfer
#2DH2007Posted 4/24/2013 9:49:48 AM
That bag in RE4 that shakes but stops when you shoot or knife it.
---
PSN: Progamer_3
3DS FC: 4468-1000-5936 Nintendo ID: DH2007
#3dillpickle69Posted 4/24/2013 9:54:10 AM
Deborah's butt
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#4SolidStryderPosted 4/24/2013 10:33:47 AM
DH2007 posted...
That bag in RE4 that shakes but stops when you shoot or knife it.

Man, that's even creepier IRL
#5Homicidal_Seph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 11:51:00 AM
I always laugh when Nemesis busts through the window in Re3. Obviously, somebody must've had time to put in a brand new one before Leon and Claire got there. I say Marvin faked death just to get a peek up Jill's skirt. Then during the time he was fantasizing about her, he heard the commotion in the corridor near him. He then waited until Nemesis, and Jill left the building to fix the window. Yeah, that's got to be what happened!
---
#6POETS133Posted 4/24/2013 12:12:15 PM
The Samurai edge . That gun is so beautyful . Its stupid that Only Wesker kept it . What about Chris or Barry or Jill and The other stars members why didnt they keep it?
---
Resident Evil & Poets of the fall DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS Thomas Hewitt aka Leatherface
#7Homicidal_Seph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:51:10 PM
POETS133 posted...
The Samurai edge . That gun is so beautyful . Its stupid that Only Wesker kept it . What about Chris or Barry or Jill and The other stars members why didnt they keep it?

If I remember correctly, Kendo had a new model made for S.T.A.R.S members right before RE3. Which means they probably just traded in their old models. Which at that point, and time Wesker was out of the picture. Makes sense.
---
#8SSJ_JinPosted 4/24/2013 12:58:23 PM
In Degeneration when Claire winked at Leon before the elevator closed. He stood there with a blank stare thinking hard on something before shaking it off. I swear there's a love interest between them deep inside.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#9SolidStryderPosted 4/24/2013 1:42:52 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
In Degeneration when Claire winked at Leon before the elevator closed. He stood there with a blank stare thinking hard on something before shaking it off. I swear there's a love interest between them deep inside.

Eh, he was probably wondering what kind of conditioner she uses.
#10saleonkennedyPosted 4/24/2013 1:51:26 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...

I get more of a love interest between ada and leon
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater