Things through the series that caught our eye. (Maybe Spoilers)

#11dillpickle69Posted 4/24/2013 2:54:41 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
In Degeneration when Claire winked at Leon before the elevator closed. He stood there with a blank stare thinking hard on something before shaking it off. I swear there's a love interest between them deep inside.

He was wondering whether or not she was gonna be alright since her leg was cut up. I only give Leon permission to pipe Claire after him and Ada figure out what the hell is going on.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#12sbn4Posted 4/24/2013 3:11:36 PM
Lisa's alter/bedroom area. Still one of the most ominous areas in any Resident Evil game. Especially with that music playing in the background.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#13Homicidal_Seph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 3:41:31 PM
How about all the illuminati symbolism? Los Illuminados, "The Family", Black and white checkered mason flooring in every game, and even the one-eye symbol. Thoughts?
---
I'm using one of my 15 messages to say your a dumbas and go away. - Jadfer
#14dillpickle69Posted 4/24/2013 5:57:14 PM
Homicidal_Seph posted...
How about all the illuminati symbolism? Los Illuminados, "The Family", Black and white checkered mason flooring in every game, and even the one-eye symbol. Thoughts?

Meh, not subtle enough to be eye-catching.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#15tevin1569Posted 4/24/2013 6:47:50 PM
The mirror part in 6 in Leons chapter 2.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#16MetalGearDogmaPosted 4/25/2013 10:23:10 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
In Degeneration when Claire winked at Leon before the elevator closed. He stood there with a blank stare thinking hard on something before shaking it off. I swear there's a love interest between them deep inside.

there was. between 2 and 4. but it was never real love. they survived the hell of raccoon together. this made them more as just friends. regarding the novels it was leon who told chris the location of claire in code veronica. he wanted to go with him but chris wanted him to stay. leon was blushed and mad about this but followed the order.

another novel about a virus testing lab in Utah stated that leon and claire were allways together like teens in love.

I don't know if they are all canon. but all official game novels.
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 189+, Warrior
PSN: FF7_Lissy
#17GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 4/25/2013 10:57:55 AM
MetalGearDogma posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...

there was. between 2 and 4. but it was never real love. they survived the hell of raccoon together. this made them more as just friends. regarding the novels it was leon who told chris the location of claire in code veronica. he wanted to go with him but chris wanted him to stay. leon was blushed and mad about this but followed the order.

another novel about a virus testing lab in Utah stated that leon and claire were allways together like teens in love.

I don't know if they are all canon. but all official game novels.

very interesting, thank you for sharing.