Is the game really that bad?

#1Xtreme65Posted 4/23/2013 10:06:28 PM
Just wanna know because I just gotta lotta money back from Sony due to the whole spend 50 dollars get 10 dollars back deal. I also was interested in the big RE sale they got going on. I already bought all the classics, code veronica, 4 and 5 (most before my shopping spree lol.). Looking to compete the collection of the main games but I hear this one didn't do so well. Is it that bad?
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#2tevin1569Posted 4/23/2013 10:09:02 PM
It's fine, really.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#3largerockPosted 4/23/2013 10:16:02 PM
It's got a fairly mixed views.

I personally think that it's a "meh" game. It's passable.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4Coryo61827Posted 4/23/2013 10:37:51 PM
I didn't enjoy resident evil 6 either. Personally I suggest you spend that money on a different game. Even many of the people of originally praised resident evil 6 when it first came out and said the game got very boring fast after the first play through.

I keep seeing the same thing now. Most people who still like resident evil 6 seem to just like it for the mercenaries mode, which is just a side game, so yea, and I thought that was bad too.

I don't know, but good luck with what you decide.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#5XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 4/23/2013 10:40:57 PM
I would get it used on ebay.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#6saleonkennedyPosted 4/23/2013 10:50:33 PM
I would get it. The story mode alone should take you twenty hours to do solo. Plus you need to know the storyline. Lots of exciting things happen in the game.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#7Neutron15Posted 4/23/2013 10:54:32 PM
mixed
---
We Rise From The Dead
#8Coryo61827Posted 4/23/2013 10:56:37 PM
http://youtu.be/PYPZxuliSUc

^^^ this lol.

It's called a ripoff. Hahaha.

But if you use your imagination it can be alright, I guess. Maybe not.

Just remember, yes resident evil 6 is a very long game BUT quantity does not always equal quality. I couldn't wait for me to beat the game just cause I wanted it to end so badly and it's been on my shelf since I've beaten it, literally. No desire to play it again.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#9MallyPureSmoothPosted 4/23/2013 11:26:00 PM
It's not a horrible game, but it isn't that good, either. I say watch some videos of it first and then decide on whether it's worth your money or not.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#10occupation_bobPosted 4/23/2013 11:29:30 PM
Pretty sure it's half off on PSN right now. Also it's only 39.99 on Steam.

Not sure on the exact price on the PSN, but at the very least I'd say that if it's under $30 it's worth it. It at least has coop multiplayer and the graphics are pretty decent. The story is meh. But the gameplay IS fun, just as RE4 and 5's gameplay was fun. The probably is that no one played RE1~3 for the gameplay.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata.