Most difficult RE game? *possible spoilers*

#1SSJ_JinPosted 4/24/2013 8:04:57 AM(edited)
Which is the most difficult? - Results (66 votes)
RE1: DC - Chris - Advance Mode - No Double Ammo Cheat
12.12% (8 votes)
REmake*
12.12% (8 votes)
RE0 - Hard Mode
9.09% (6 votes)
Resident Evil 2**
1.52% (1 votes)
Resident Evil 3 - Hard Mode
9.09% (6 votes)
Resident Evil Code Veronica***
21.21% (14 votes)
Resident Evil 4 - Pro Mode
3.03% (2 votes)
Resident Evil 5 - Pro Mode
10.61% (7 votes)
Resident Evil 6 - No Hope
15.15% (10 votes)
Other
6.06% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
* - I don't know what the hardest difficulty for REmake is as I just never really played it, (just sitting there lol). So I dunno if it's Hard mode, invisible enemies, real survivor, or the Forest mode. So which ever is seen as the hardest mode, use that one of the poll

** - RE2 only has Normal and Easy. Or is there a version with a hard mode? Either way, I don't think people would choose this since I think it's one of the easiest, if not the easiest, RE games, but hey, I could be wrong. So whatever is the hardest mode, use it. And if you find the game hard, I apologize for what I said. It's my opinion.

*** - I forgot the modes here. I think just Easy and Normal. Again, whichever is the hardest, use it.

To be honest, RE Gaiden is like the hardest for me, lol. Because that game is just....but besides that, RE1: DC - Chris on Advance is without a doubt the most difficult for me.

RE2 is the easiest.

I never found Code Veronica hard due to the knife, but I know a lot of people have.

I had no problem with RE0 on Hard either although I know people have. Billy solo really just made it simple for me.

RE5 pro, despite dying in one hit, isn't hard, just annoying to me.

Oh yeah....RE3 might be the hardest because of that damn water sample puzzle. I never solved it without a guide. lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#2good_tobiPosted 4/24/2013 8:46:37 AM
RE3...I was never able to complete it, got stuck at " how to get inside that graveyard?"
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3SamA7XPosted 4/24/2013 10:51:36 AM
I went for RE1 advance mode, being Chris just makes matters even worse. on Advance mode 2-3 hits and your dead, The Hunters are the worst, if they hit you once your on red caution, which then means the hunter has a chance to instant kill you. However for some strange reason the Zombie critical hit rate is much higher on advance mode so your popping heads left right and center.
#4MallyPureSmoothPosted 4/24/2013 11:24:17 AM
RE5 pro mode is the only right answer. If nearly all attacks put you into dying status, which, itself, only gives you a 2-3 second window to be saved, how could it not be the hardest?
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#5SamA7XPosted 4/24/2013 11:34:51 AM
But you can continue literally 30 seconds before the point that you died in RE5 and try again straight away, in the older games if you die you have to go back to a saved game which could sometimes be upto an hour down the road, or worst case scenario you forget to save which means game over altogether.
#6edward18Posted 4/24/2013 11:38:39 AM
What-what-WHAT?! NO! I didn't see Code Veronica! Give me back my vote!....please....
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7skermacPosted 4/24/2013 11:51:44 AM
The PC version of RE2 has a hard mode. It's very hard. Don't know why they put hard only on the PC version, makes no sense.
#8tripZ504Posted 4/24/2013 11:53:50 AM
Outbreak was the hardest. Try 100% that one with no guide
---
YouTube - tripz504
#9SSJ_Jin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:01:19 PM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
RE5 pro mode is the only right answer. If nearly all attacks put you into dying status, which, itself, only gives you a 2-3 second window to be saved, how could it not be the hardest?

As I said for me it's an annoyance. The enemy AI didn't get tougher, it didn't get harder. The only thing was one hit and you enter dying. That's it. And as long as you have your partner there to save you, it's no big deal. RE5 already isn't difficult in the first place. Having a 1 hit kill is just like HoH or HaH in DMC. It's not difficult, just annoying. And as someone stated, the checkpoints are right there.

Basically you're going to win no matter what. That's why RE5 pro isn't the hardest.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#10MallyPureSmoothPosted 4/24/2013 12:25:05 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
MallyPureSmooth posted...

As I said for me it's an annoyance. The enemy AI didn't get tougher, it didn't get harder. The only thing was one hit and you enter dying. That's it. And as long as you have your partner there to save you, it's no big deal. RE5 already isn't difficult in the first place. Having a 1 hit kill is just like HoH or HaH in DMC. It's not difficult, just annoying. And as someone stated, the checkpoints are right there.

Basically you're going to win no matter what. That's why RE5 pro isn't the hardest.

I can see your point, as you really couldn't get a dead-game in RE5. In that case, Code Veronica would have to be the toughest. It was my first classic-styled RE game and it was a true challenge for me. Although, Code Veronica has the biggest wtf moment in RE history, and that would be the infamous switcharoo they pull out of nowhere. That, actually costed me my game at the very end and forced me to restart due to a lack of ammo.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm