Most difficult RE game? *possible spoilers*

#21Keroro_2350Posted 4/25/2013 3:45:20 AM
Resident Evil Outbreak Very Hard mode is the hardest for me. You don't have enough supplies,ammo and weapons and the enemies are all stronger, faster and most of the deadly. Not only this, all the key items are also being place in another dimension that some of them can't even be found without a guide and they don't even give you clues. Not to mention, there is also the virus gauge which increase faster that usual which mean you have to be fast,quick,smart sports else even if you didn't get damage by anything the virus will kill you since all the keys for the rooms are randomly place and to be quick you have to bang the door. Without a guide, I think it's impossible to clear the scenario with a good rank.

Besides, outbreak doesn't really have the saving system so once you're dead then you have to start from the beginning. I remember when I was still a kid, I played the "End Of The Road" scenario and it was really hard for me since I don't use a guide, and I just Search all the rooms just for a key and I don't read files. After spending like hours of searching, I got slash by that hunter and my poor Alyssa neck is bleeding and then Bye Bye. I almost cry after all my hardwork getting through half of the nightmare. The second time is when I reach the tyrant transform into his second form. I didn't have the chance to touch him or move a single muscle, he ran to me and combo slash my poor Cindy. Oh, the cries of my 2 favorite and hours of searching just gone in a second and I didn't even know what's going on when I got I stand kill. TWICE !
#22jpv2000Posted 4/25/2013 5:47:40 AM
RE 5 Pro Mode.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#23SSJ_Jin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:33:14 AM
AlbertWesker999 posted...
SamA7X posted...
I went for RE1 advance mode, being Chris just makes matters even worse. on Advance mode 2-3 hits and your dead, The Hunters are the worst, if they hit you once your on red caution, which then means the hunter has a chance to instant kill you. However for some strange reason the Zombie critical hit rate is much higher on advance mode so your popping heads left right and center.

You are talking about Directors Cut correct? Advance mode gives you the Silver Handgun which has the chance for a headshot. IIRC you cannot score headshots with the regular (Black) handgun.

On topic I would have to agree that RE1 Advance mode is the hardest. Those Hunters are downright brutal.

I'm pretty sure you can get headshots with the regular gun, you just have to be Chris to do it. But when he has that silver gun, as you said, he has an easier time scoring headshots.

As for the water sample puzzle that was mentioned again, I just couldn't solve it back in the day. I had to stop playing the game because I couldn't pass it. I had to go online and find a solution. In fact.....LOL I used this VERY solution!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/198459-resident-evil-3-nemesis/faqs/16936

Since we had dial up back in the day of course, I printed that crap out. I probably still have it somewhere. So everytime I got to that part, I used this paper. One of the things that made it harder is that there were 4 possible solutions and the game randomly picked which it was. So I couldn't memorize it.

That's the only RE puzzle I never solved....how shameful. Wonder if I could do it today?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/