This game is awesome!!!

#1thaininjaPosted 4/25/2013 7:03:54 PM
I dont know why the reviews dogged on this game so much and that it didn't sell well.

I just got the game from the ps plus sale. I'm halfway through chapter 1 of the leon campaign and man is this game sick, with the train car trying run you over, the fights in the city, car crashing and motocycles. Civilians and zombies all running around.

My biggest gripe is when you shoot things it isn't consistent, sometimes you can shoot a zombie laying on the ground and sometimes you can't.

I played the demo, i'm not looking forward to the chris campaign but wesker's son shouldn't be to bad.
#2Coryo61827Posted 4/25/2013 7:08:07 PM
Beat the game first and then try playing through the campaign a second time. I was so bored with the game by that point I shelved it for all of eternity.

Maybe you'll like it maybe you won't, opinions are opinions BUT I think you should play more than just one chapter before you decide how much you like a game.

Enjoy though!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3thaininja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:11:57 PM
I should definitly finish the game before i give a review. I guess this is a first impression.

But i want to bring up that i dont plan to replay the campaign, i never really play a game twice, i just move on to the next game. I think most games if played again would be boring.

I think the only games i have replayed are metal gear games because there are so many ways to tackle a level you can be creative.
#4GoldsicklePosted 4/25/2013 8:20:54 PM
thaininja posted...
sometimes you can shoot a zombie laying on the ground and sometimes you can't.

This has been a problem since RE2 & RE3.

There are zombies playing dead all over the place (like the morgue in RE2) and you can't kill them in advance.
You have to wait until you pick up a key card or whatever before they all 'wake up' and attack you.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5MallyPureSmoothPosted 4/25/2013 8:26:41 PM
Coryo61827 posted...
Beat the game first and then try playing through the campaign a second time. I was so bored with the game by that point I shelved it for all of eternity.

Maybe you'll like it maybe you won't, opinions are opinions BUT I think you should play more than just one chapter before you decide how much you like a game.

Enjoy though!

This.

I enjoyed my first playthrough, but was bored to tears by the game afterwards. As the user above me said, though, enjoy.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#6DestinyKnotPosted 4/25/2013 8:32:21 PM
Mercenaries is the only thing bringing me back to this game, its most redeeming feature for sure. I don't think I can stomach playing though any of the campaigns again, its been months, and still no interest..yeah..they were kinda bad. XD
#7Neutron15Posted 4/25/2013 10:36:45 PM
Revelations is Awesomer
---
We Rise From The Dead
#8dsar901Posted 4/26/2013 1:31:09 AM
I really enjoyed Ada Wong's part of the campaign. Mainly because she's my favourite charchter. Leon's part was good but not great. But there were a lot of bad design issues. I don't like the terrible QTE's, but at least you can turn them off. The auto saving is also pretty bad. But mostly the game just isn't as good as a resident Evil game shoudl be, It wouldn't be a bad spin off game, it's slightly better than Operation racoon City though.
#9largerockPosted 4/26/2013 6:11:33 AM
Neutron15 posted...
Revelations is Awesomer

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#10godslayer61Posted 4/26/2013 6:18:16 AM
Coryo61827 posted...

Enjoy though!

why would i there is no game realy worth playing twice anyway unless you must to get the hole story,there are to many games out there to keep playing the same one over.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718