The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What I would like for the next game...

#1Safer_777Posted 4/27/2013 5:07:32 AM
1)Remove all QTE's.Nobody likes them.
2)Remove the additional things that you have to press when you do something,like I press to open the door,I have to rotate the stick,I press to lay a bomb and must press the button in the correct time.Who likes them?
3)Try to make the game as Leon's Chapter 1.You are in a city and you go to the roads and buildings and you try to escape.
4)You should be able to upgrade weapons AND have skills too equipped.
5)Mercenaries should had at least 5 stages without DLC.
6)Make in story that you have extra costumes and weapons that you can buy when you beat the game.
7)Remove the friendly fire(everyone has it off anyway)and when searching for online for any mode add an option to indifferent.For example I don't care if the other person has infinite ammo or not,I just want to play.
8)Agent Hunt should be changed so the creatures have better controls and Amateur difficulty should be excluded because you can't do anything there anyway.
9)Increase the inventory limit or increase the cap on ammo.Why the assault rifle has only 60 ammo maximum that can be stored?The handgun has 150 ammo!
10)Health tables should be to 50 maximum.Yeah it makes the game easier but when you die you come back with full health anyway so what does it matter?

That are the basic things.So what do you think or what do you suggest?
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2SolidStryderPosted 4/27/2013 5:57:28 AM
More weapons, first off. Hell, I would have been fine with the selection in 6 if they'd let me choose my loadout instead of limiting weapons by campaign. I also liked the intersections, but let's limit the co-op to one campaign and have two separate solo campaigns for other characters that occasionally intersect. I also wouldn't be opposed to keeping a central location like the first two.
#3tevin1569Posted 4/27/2013 10:49:42 AM
Safer_777 posted...
1)Remove all QTE's.Nobody likes them.
I think they make a game more interesting, just not to many cheap ones

2)Remove the additional things that you have to press when you do something,like I press to open the door,I have to rotate the stick,I press to lay a bomb and must press the button in the correct time.Who likes them?
I like them, it makes it feel like you're part of the story.

3)Try to make the game as Leon's Chapter 1.You are in a city and you go to the roads and buildings and you try to escape.
I prefer labs and beautiful new locations, besides 2 & 3, all Resident Evil's have brought a unique location.

4)You should be able to upgrade weapons AND have skills too equipped.
I agree with this, the weapon upgrading in 5 was nice.

5)Mercenaries should had at least 5 stages without DLC.
Agreed, 6 at least.

6)Make in story that you have extra costumes and weapons that you can buy when you beat the game.
Like in 5. I agree, I want to be able to chose my guns.

7)Remove the friendly fire(everyone has it off anyway)and when searching for online for any mode add an option to indifferent.For example I don't care if the other person has infinite ammo or not,I just want to play.
NO! Friendly Fire=Bonding with friends, Capcom, never remove this!

8)Agent Hunt should be changed so the creatures have better controls and Amateur difficulty should be excluded because you can't do anything there anyway.
No, I disagree, if Agent Hunt had easy controls, it wouldn't be fare to the players, the controls make it a challenge.

9)Increase the inventory limit or increase the cap on ammo.Why the assault rifle has only 60 ammo maximum that can be stored?The handgun has 150 ammo!
Don't even have anything to write for this.
10)Health tables should be to 50 maximum.Yeah it makes the game easier but when you die you come back with full health anyway so what does it matter?
Seems like way to much.

That are the basic things.So what do you think or what do you suggest?

Just my opinions. I have other ones, but I just woke up and I'm very tired.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4GLADI_ATORPosted 4/27/2013 11:47:44 AM
Return of the merchant, or a better weapon upgrade system in RE4. Do away with the Perks.
---
Official Grand Master Assassin of Everywhere of Assassin's Creed boards
#5skermacPosted 4/27/2013 12:04:15 PM
A team death match with BSAA vs DSO or RPD

Also an objective mission like capture the flag, but this would be capture the virus vial.

Wouldnt want a free for all because it would be too much like COD.
#6Safer_777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:31:38 AM
11)Either remove vehicle sections OR make them to move automatically(like the mine cart).After I got myself killed so many times in Snowmobile and Motorcycle section in Jake's story I got sick of them.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7Keroro_2350Posted 4/28/2013 1:09:03 AM
Safer_777 posted...
11)Either remove vehicle sections OR make them to move automatically(like the mine cart).After I got myself killed so many times in Snowmobile and Motorcycle section in Jake's story I got sick of them.

12)Claire Redifeld
13)Jill Valentine
14)Helena Harper
15)Sherry Birkin
16)Ada Wong
#8saleonkennedyPosted 4/28/2013 3:07:52 AM
Leon and ada love scene.
Wesker coming back
Wesker kills chris
Jake and his father take each other out.
Leon saying more one liners to piss off a certain someone ;)
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#9SolidStryderPosted 4/28/2013 4:29:09 AM
Leon crushed by a boulder.
Said boulder uses Leon as a sacrifice to revive Chris.

EPIC FINAL REMATCH.
Series end.
#10ManuMIASPosted 4/28/2013 4:56:16 AM
I agree with all your suggestions, I want a big city to explore, guess whats gonna be the next place for a RE game, we need Alaska, South America or why not South Korea! and zombie Psy <3