The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

*SPOILERS!* I still don't get how Helena....

#1Frozen_MemoriesPosted 4/27/2013 5:01:57 AM
.... Could have gotten away with what she did on Leon's story. Even though Leon thinks she's all right I doubt that's enough to get her off the hook for assisting in an attack that killed the president and THE ENTIRE POPULATION of a city. Whatever happened to due process Capcom writers? It's even worse that Leon has to pretty much force her to save the civilians which were put in danger BECAUSE OF HER.

Seriously, great body aside Helena is a pretty damn unlikable character.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#2Miku_369Posted 4/27/2013 5:12:45 AM
I always wondered about.

I guess that's something MGS did so well.

It doesn't matter if she helped Leon and had proof of her innocence; she would still have to go on trial for assisting in a terrorist plot. No matter how you look at it those 70,000 deaths including that of the president is still on her hands.
---
"Official supporter of ShizukoxIzaya since 3-8-2013"
http://i.imgur.com/3cQBhOd.png http://i.imgur.com/NjMLTjR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/STA7YUG.jpg
#3nedim100Posted 4/27/2013 5:58:39 AM
Well,to be perfectly honest if I had to choose between saving my family and saving some random civilians(no matter how many of them there are),I too would always choose my family.

And yeah,in a RL situation Helena would have never gotten away with it.
#4Frozen_Memories(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:04:04 AM
nedim100 posted...
Well,to be perfectly honest if I had to choose between saving my family and saving some random civilians(no matter how many of them there are),I too would always choose my family.

Yeah but you also have to take for account that Helena is responsible for why those people are in trouble in the first place. And that's not even taking into account that it's part of her job to PROTECT those civilians.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#5nedim100Posted 4/27/2013 8:23:46 AM
Frozen_Memories posted...
nedim100 posted...

Yeah but you also have to take for account that Helena is responsible for why those people are in trouble in the first place. And that's not even taking into account that it's part of her job to PROTECT those civilians.

Yeah,I know.I was just saying that her decision to save her sister over all those people doesn't necessarily make her a bad person,because most of us would do the same.Besides,she probably didn't know what exactly Simmons was planning.
#6tevin1569Posted 4/27/2013 9:41:20 AM
As a previous commenter said, I understand why she did it. It's her sister, and I would do anything for my sister. She defiantly knew that something bad was to happen by letting Simmons in because of the fact she and her sister were taken. But Hunnigan is in the D.S.O, so she's in the government, I'm sure she could pull some strings. Helena also helped save the world, I'm sure Simmons was planning all this mayhem anyway, I mean Ada said "Sounds like Simmons alright", so I'm sure he would of destroyed the world without Helena.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#7skermacPosted 4/27/2013 9:43:48 AM
Wait, didnt Leon and Helena both assist in the presidents death?
#8nedim100Posted 4/27/2013 9:54:50 AM
skermac posted...
Wait, didnt Leon and Helena both assist in the presidents death?

No,Leon only shot the zombified president
#9GLADI_ATORPosted 4/27/2013 10:46:07 AM
Wasn't Helena forced to do to it? Her sister was being held captive and that was kind of leverage. I believe in the real world she may face some jail time or some sort of probation if she hadn't helped leon (Think their might be a law that states someone who is forced to commit a crime is considered a victim and not the actual culprit). Because she helped Leon they could kind of let it go. That's my theory.
---
Official Grand Master Assassin of Everywhere of Assassin's Creed boards
#10skermacPosted 4/27/2013 11:01:49 AM
With the president and Simmons dead who is left in charge to punish her? I think that leaves Leon in charge and he wont punish her.