*SPOILERS!* I still don't get how Helena....

#31TurduckenPosted 5/9/2013 9:32:30 PM
If it makes you guys feel better, just imagine that the guilt of what she did along with the fact that she got away with it scot-free eventually got to her, and she put a bullet through her brain one night.

Cuz you know she'll never be back in the series.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#32SolidStryderPosted 5/9/2013 9:37:41 PM
Richterdgf posted...
Helena got away with it because there were no snooping kids present.

Those kids were long dead by the end of RE6 :(

KonaseRitsuko posted...
Frozen_Memories posted...
Seriously, great name aside, Helena is a pretty damn unlikable character.

I AGREEE!!!

The ending should have shown the creature in prison, or in a ward, or a dog pound. Hahaha look at it, her sister died and then she spends the rest of her life in prison! Then there should also be death penalty by torture!

Wtf man lol
#33saleonkennedyPosted 5/9/2013 10:22:10 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Leon obviously didn't go for helena because there is a 0.1% chance he's gonna get together with ada and to him that ain't a no.
They already got together and did it in re 5
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#34jsquad4136Posted 5/10/2013 7:19:51 AM
Turducken posted...
If it makes you guys feel better, just imagine that the guilt of what she did along with the fact that she got away with it scot-free eventually got to her, and she put a bullet through her brain one night.

She shows guilt ONCE in the whole damn game which is at the very beginning after the president is gunned down. She then immediately proceeds to make it VERY clear she has no interest in helping the civilians she indirectly screwed over .(subway lady comes to mind) Any guilt that ***** ever feels goes away in an instant.

I'd never allow a person like THAT to have their gun back. Hell she's already proven she's incapable of self control seeing as she shot her sister's bf.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#35GLADI_ATORPosted 5/10/2013 11:01:45 AM
jsquad4136 posted...
Turducken posted...

She shows guilt ONCE in the whole damn game which is at the very beginning after the president is gunned down. She then immediately proceeds to make it VERY clear she has no interest in helping the civilians she indirectly screwed over .(subway lady comes to mind) Any guilt that ***** ever feels goes away in an instant.

I'd never allow a person like THAT to have their gun back. Hell she's already proven she's incapable of self control seeing as she shot her sister's bf.

well considering the events going on. There really isn't any time to stop and be all like oh, man what the F*** and feel guilty. Most of the civvies got F***** by the virus and the few remaining civvies really didn't stand a chance. Subway lady was dumb.
---
Official Grand Master Assassin of Everywhere of Assassin's Creed boards
#36JwahahaPosted 5/11/2013 1:44:28 PM
Her booty saved her. Her lineage of insane curves is simply unstoppable.