A Possible Story/Spin-off

#1Daz_DWPosted 4/27/2013 2:54:47 PM
During many different parts of the game that indicate where C-Virus outbreaks are located, it's shown briefly that South America is heavily infected (especially throughout the Amazon region I think).

This to me would be an excellent opportunity to possibly make another story based around the C-Virus outbreak.

I thought of South America inparticular due to how awesome I thought the Operation Javier chapters in Darkside Chronicles were (though obviously unrelated to RE6's story) and the possible links Leon could have with returning to the continent.

Also, it would be a change of location when compared to China and Edonia.
Does anyone else think it could be a great story to make?
---
I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
#2ManuMIASPosted 4/27/2013 7:18:41 PM
it could work for a campaign DLC, bring back Manuela little girl and she teams up with Sherry both are super power girls <3
#3Keroro_2350Posted 4/27/2013 10:47:40 PM
ManuMIAS posted...
it could work for a campaign DLC, bring back Manuela little girl and she teams up with Sherry both are super power girls <3

Isn't Manuela power has disappear ? I remember when I'm playing RE DC, Leon's says that the T-Veronica virus doesn't affect her anymore or anything so she lost her powers right.
#4ManuMIASPosted 4/28/2013 1:36:28 AM
Keroro_2350 posted...
Isn't Manuela power has disappear ? I remember when I'm playing RE DC, Leon's says that the T-Veronica virus doesn't affect her anymore or anything so she lost her powers right.

her powers didn't dissapear out of nowhere, theres 2 endings the first one with Leon when Manuela dies and the real one with Krauser, she doesn't die, she still have her powers and USA goverment have her.