Jake and Sherry other models?

#1kirbytooPosted 4/27/2013 11:01:05 PM
Is it possible at all to mod the game to use the character models in the scene where Jake and Sherry were getting dressed? Like Sherry in her underwear or Jake without his gloves and boots on? Just curious as it would be pretty interesting.
---
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the world and loses his own soul?
GT=SpeakingWall, PSN = RogerCraigSmith
#2caffiend7Posted 4/27/2013 11:03:27 PM
Lotta potential for dlc/unlockable outfits wasted
#3kirbytoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:05:50 PM
This game had so many character model changes in campaign with them getting dirtier as the game progressed, their clothes tearing, clothing changes, etc. It was ridiculous, but a very nice touch.
---
#4caffiend7Posted 4/27/2013 11:07:21 PM
true
#5Keroro_2350Posted 4/27/2013 11:50:34 PM
kirbytoo posted...
This game had so many character model changes in campaign with them getting dirtier as the game progressed, their clothes tearing, clothing changes, etc. It was ridiculous, but a very nice touch.

I think this is great because it make it more a little realistic,you couldn't expect them to be clean and neat and tidy after all the things they've gone through like in RE4 and 5.
#6Safer_777Posted 4/28/2013 12:32:40 AM
There are mods on PC.I saw a mod that you had Sherry only with her panties on.That would be nice DLC.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7nina_chanPosted 4/28/2013 2:34:23 AM
Yes. It's possible on the PC version, and was also being done in the 360 version of the game before the former was released. The character models seem to share the same "skeleton", so the other characters can be hacked to use Jake's melee moves, etc.
#8RichterdgfPosted 4/28/2013 4:51:26 AM
Way to support the stereotype that gamers are all sex-crazed loners that can;t get real women. thanks guys.

To the rest of the world: don't lump me in with these f***ing Martians.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#9skermacPosted 4/28/2013 6:47:54 AM
Skip to 1 minute and 6 seconds to see Sherry play the way you want to see her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckGnd6m3YE0
#10kirbytoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:59:32 PM(edited)
Richterdgf posted...
Way to support the stereotype that gamers are all sex-crazed loners that can;t get real women. thanks guys.

To the rest of the world: don't lump me in with these f***ing Martians.

^missed the part about me asking about Jake without his boots and gloves on, apparently.

They were other models used in the game's cutscenes. I was merely curious as to whether anybody could mod them to be usable.

Also, nice to see that they can actually be used. I was hoping Sherry would be wearing her shirt, since she was putting it on in the cutscene, but oh well. For some reason it seems like the cutscene models from RE5 can't be used in mods since I can't find any videos of them using character models that only show up in cutscenes (Fisher's models without his face covered, for example).
---