what happened with steve's ... "spoilers"

#1MetalGearDogmaPosted 4/29/2013 9:19:22 AM
dead body?

I know that wesker took his corpse for the veronica virus.
but after that?
would't it be possible for him to survive somehow?

by injekting him some kind of cell regenerating serum?
it's resident evil after all.
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 189+, Warrior
PSN: FF7_Lissy
#2Dark__ThronePosted 4/29/2013 9:26:13 AM
I think it was mentioned that his body was simply "disposed of"
#3edward18Posted 4/29/2013 9:37:22 AM
It's never been said what happened to Steve's body and Wesker hinted that he may come back someday.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4Dark__ThronePosted 4/29/2013 9:42:37 AM
edward18 posted...
It's never been said what happened to Steve's body and Wesker hinted that he may come back someday.

I highly doubt he's gonna come back.
#5slapper1Posted 4/29/2013 9:51:15 AM
Steve's body never had a conclusive ending, all that we know is that Wesker's team took his body for experimental purposes and that he may come back similar to Wesker (highly doubtful). In short, considering it's been about 13 years since Steve was taken by Wesker, I highly doubt we will see him again, similar to Barry, Billy, Ark, Rebecca, Sheva and many other RE characters that have simply dropped off the radar.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6edward18Posted 4/29/2013 10:00:26 AM

Good for you?

Steve's body never had a conclusive ending, all that we know is that Wesker's team took his body for experimental purposes and that he may come back similar to Wesker (highly doubtful). In short, considering it's been about 13 years since Steve was taken by Wesker, I highly doubt we will see him again, similar to Barry, Billy, Ark, Rebecca, Sheva and many other RE characters that have simply dropped off the radar.

We finally got Sherry after all this time.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#7good_tobiPosted 4/29/2013 10:05:35 AM
Dark__Throne posted...
edward18 posted...

Everybody thought the same thing for Sherry.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#8caffiend7Posted 4/29/2013 10:35:58 AM
Just you wait, they'll pull a return of the joker with Steve's body.
#9edward18Posted 4/29/2013 11:03:38 AM
That's right Hunk, I know everything. And kinda like the kid that peaks at his Christmas presents, sadly anti-climatic. Behind all the Mr. Death's and ignoring your teamates you're really just a machine dedicated to Umbrella. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic!...oh what the heck I'll laugh anyway!
---
#10kalibre16Posted 4/29/2013 11:15:02 AM
edward18 posted...
That's right Hunk, I know everything. And kinda like the kid that peaks at his Christmas presents, sadly anti-climatic. Behind all the Mr. Death's and ignoring your teamates you're really just a machine dedicated to Umbrella. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic!...oh what the heck I'll laugh anyway!

BEST EDWARD POST :) its nice to see that behind all the RE and Capcom hate you still have an appreciation for something I and many others like as well (BTW I've seen that movie so many times I read that in Mark Hamills voice)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---