Bio terrorisms are scary.

#1-Shinobier-Posted 4/29/2013 11:30:49 PM
I so hope this never happens in real life. Zombies are one thing but all these super powered monsters are crazy powerful, fast, smart and scary. I bet they can take down possessed girl from exorcist like nothing.

btw, How did they contain virus of this magnitude to spread to all over the world? One scratch, you get infected too and these monsters are practically immortal. They could wonder around and reach next area so easy in time. From what I've seen, these viruses spread all over the world already but it seems they somehow contained it in game and some areas of the world are living a peaceful life like nothing happened while some areas became living hell in this game. It just doesn't make sense.
---
I7 3930K | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 2133 | GTX 680 SLI | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB | Corsair 1200W Gold | Thermaltake Level 10 GT | Asus VG278H 3D
#2edward18Posted 4/29/2013 11:38:01 PM
uh...none of the creatures in the series are immortal. The only ones that really come close to that are Gs and they don't really spread that easily. In fact only T spreads through scratches. The others usually have to be implanted or some other means of infection.

As for containment only a few areas in the world have really been "infected" so far. Raccoon City, Rockfort, Sheena, the place from Damnation, that airport from Degeneration, that place from 4, Kijuju, that one city from Revelations, and the three areas from 6.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3HentaiMan3Posted 4/30/2013 5:29:29 AM
Keep your mouth shut tc! Don't want Al-Qaeda getting any ideas! =(
---
Skyrim cute mod =3 Tee Hee!
Thanks PathlessBullet - http://i.imgur.com/mz2GSse.jpg
#4Safer_777Posted 4/30/2013 6:32:15 AM
It is a game.This can't happen in real life.Also there aren't any weapons that turn humans to monsters.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#5dsar901Posted 4/30/2013 7:12:08 AM
But the bioterrorism in real life would not be like RE, it would be like a disease like the pague or a disease which kills all the people in the country and spreads like an epidimic. And unfortunantely I think this could happen in the future, just think of the difference between 3000 peole dying form planes crashing into towers and tens of millions dying because a disease that kills a quarter or half of a coutries population is spread by terrorists. Its scary but it also could happen, and not just terrorism, all countries can work on this, I bet China is already working on something like this, and America probably has as well. This was also in WW2, the infancy of chemical/biological warfare and terrorism was in Japan. look up Unit 731. It's very scary
#6SunburstPosted 4/30/2013 7:20:28 AM
Hopefully people like Leon will come forward and save us.
---
There can be only one.