So... Story DLC is pretty much a NO at this point?

#11slapper1Posted 5/1/2013 1:24:31 PM
^ True, and if I remember correctly Lost in Nightmares wasn't revealed until about a month before it's release date so Capcom may been working on it in secret. I guess only time will tell.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#12SSJ_JinPosted 5/1/2013 1:38:01 PM
Was Lost In Nightmares real DLC or did Capcom just cut that out the game like they did with RE6's stuff and we didn't realize this because their DLC scheme was just beginning around this point? Because I think I read LiN was originally supposed to be in the game already, but they cut it because of the flow or time or something. Wonder if they cut it because of money...Same with the other RE5 stuff.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#13sbn4Posted 5/1/2013 2:45:14 PM
I think LiN and Desperate Escape was both planned from the start as DLC.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#14XSilverPhoenixXPosted 5/1/2013 3:38:17 PM
Don't give them any more money for their flawed attempt with the game. They did so many things wrong from the start and were mad at us for not just buying more of it.

The company is arrogant and they don't see where they go wrong, much like many other companies in the industry.

The only story DLC would be the job Ada took at the end of her scenario, and Jake in the horrible setup for Middle East Napad killing with his same crappy clothes from China.
#15Syn_VengeancePosted 5/1/2013 4:36:18 PM
sbn4 posted...
I think LiN and Desperate Escape was both planned from the start as DLC.

i read awhile ago (ill look for source when i have computer access) that they were planned to be a part of the game. might explain why all of RE5s DLC and a gold edition was out in less then a year.
#16Ryan-06Posted 5/1/2013 6:07:48 PM
RE6 sucks now. Capcom left it behind like a baby left at a doorstep of a orphanage.
It's up to future staff to make RE7 decent. But with EVIL WITHIN coming, I could care less. Mikami is back in business. =)
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
#17chocoboblue99Posted 5/1/2013 7:12:31 PM
I'm more likely to buy DLC releases right away than RE7. For some reason, I'd be really interested in reading the reviews for it first.
#18gamestop27Posted 5/2/2013 6:39:37 AM
Alternatively, you could look at Ada Wong's campaign as the DLC since it served the same purpose as LiN and DA.
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
#19Coryo61827Posted 5/2/2013 1:21:49 PM
Just let them put resident evil 6 out of its misery already like it deserves. There doesn't need to be anymore DLC for this crappy game.

I'd rather they start focusing on what they're going to do for the next one and stop feeding a already sunken ship.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#20PyroSparkPosted 5/2/2013 2:47:21 PM
Coryo61827 posted...
Just let them put resident evil 6 out of its misery already like it deserves. There doesn't need to be anymore DLC for this crappy game.

I'd rather they start focusing on what they're going to do for the next one and stop feeding a already sunken ship.

Eh. This is me and several of my RE friends favorite RE hands-down. Capcom just makes too many poor decisions for dlc, though.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7