I have some questions about RE 6...

#1Safer_777Posted 5/2/2013 6:46:12 AM
1)If you have no stamina can you do the reverses?You know like when the enemies attack you can press the button when prompted to do a reverse.Does it cost stamina?
2)I played Leon's campaign with a friend.I had the difficulty to Professional and he had to Normal.When the chapter ended I got the medal for professional and he got the medal for normal in records.What is going on?2 difficulties at the same time?How does that work?Do the enemies do more damage to me and they want more hits for me or something?
3)How many animation RE movies are there?And their names?Not the real action ones,I have seen all 5 of them.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2edward18Posted 5/2/2013 7:05:39 AM
Degeneration and Damnation are the animated movies. Both are boring to me with Damnation also being annoying. Neither are as bad as the live action movies though.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3slapper1Posted 5/2/2013 7:11:34 AM
1: As long as you have at least part of 1 bar of stamina left (ie: you are not entirely out of stamina as if you are, you can't do anything other then roll or lightly kick and your bar will be red) then you can counter as countering costs no stamina.

2: Yes, RE 6 has this weird matchmaking glitch which awards completion medals for a player if they played with someone who played on a different difficult then themselves. Weird I know, but it does work in your favor.

3: Degeneration and Damnation are the animated movies and both star Leon (Capcom must have a hard-on or him right now). They are far better then the Live Action RE movies, but are flawed in their own ways.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.