So, at this point does anyone even care about RE7?

#1OEIO999Posted 5/4/2013 5:41:59 AM(edited)
Just curious, specifically Capcom

inb4beingsentencedasatroll
#2DestinyKnotPosted 5/4/2013 5:42:15 AM
I admit that 6 was a slight disappointment, but I still have hope for the franchise now that Capcom are rethinking their motives..let's all hope the Revelations port sells well, people. ^-^;
#3Safer_777Posted 5/4/2013 6:29:13 AM
It will be in the next generation so that will take a lot of time to come.We shall see.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#4StartersPosted 5/4/2013 7:08:48 AM
I heard at some point a representative from capcom said they will reconsider going back to survival horror rather than action...
---
Living is the moment worth dying for...
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 5/4/2013 7:35:21 AM
I heard the next game will be more "focused". Someone from capcom said that. I think he means with no multiple stories or with gun rail shooting and driving sequences. More straightforward survival horror probably.
#6NeloAngelo13Posted 5/4/2013 7:39:16 AM
I will give Capcom a chance to redeem itself. RE:R is looking good. So if that game sells well then may be Capcom will return to its survivor horror roots.
#7slapper1Posted 5/4/2013 8:05:32 AM
I still have hope for the RE series. If RE 6 taught Capcom anything, it's that over the top action and Michael Bay inspired set-pieces do not make a game good. The fact that they want RE 7 to be more focused can only be a good thing for the series. Here's hoping we get some more Survival Horror.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#8jsquad4136Posted 5/4/2013 8:06:42 AM
'It will be in the next generation so that will take a lot of time to come.We shall see.'

Yeah didn't they say the same thing for THIS game???
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#9KonaseRitsukoPosted 5/4/2013 8:08:54 AM
Maybe a spinoff/side title first before another main game.
---
Fanboys are the worst.
Send me your sexual desires. http://gizoughte.tumblr.com/ask
#10edward18Posted 5/4/2013 8:35:35 AM
I haven't cared about anything from Capcom since they canceled Mega Man Legends 3.

But why would you be called a troll?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai