I actually like this game

#11thaininjaPosted 5/5/2013 6:42:21 AM
i enjoy it alot
#12shnoob2Posted 5/5/2013 11:37:50 AM(edited)
This is just one of those games that you either love or hate, with no in between.

I suppose that I loved it, because I still play it to this day.
---
"GET OFF MY PLANE!"- Han Solo in Airforce One
DLC and Online Passes = the downfall of video games.
#13AnthonM2Posted 5/5/2013 12:13:49 PM
One of the best games this gen, its only hated by the western media cause now it's a Japanese shooter but with great gameplay and loveable characters which is a threat to western shooters.
#14Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 12:43:50 AM
AnthonM2 posted...
One of the best games this gen, its only hated by the western media cause now it's a Japanese shooter but with great gameplay and loveable characters which is a threat to western shooters.

This could be true
#15gmoshierPosted 5/6/2013 2:26:55 AM
It's a pretty good game. It would have been better if they completely scrapped Chris's campaign and made the other 3 longer. Add in options to choose costumes and weapons in campaign too.
---
RE: R, TLOU, SR IV, Beyond: Two Souls, & Batman: Arkham Origins!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/gmoshier.png
#16Syn_VengeancePosted 5/6/2013 6:48:17 AM
gmoshier posted...
It's a pretty good game. It would have been better if they completely scrapped Chris's campaign and made the other 3 longer. Add in options to choose costumes and weapons in campaign too.

I thought chris campaign was the best one and most focused in my opinion.
#17Dark__ThronePosted 5/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
gmoshier posted...

I thought chris campaign was the best one and most focused in my opinion.

This.

Leon's campaign was an action game in disguise really. The whole "Leon's campaign is like classic Resident Evil style" is total crap IMO. That's why I like Chris' campaign better because it wasn't trying to be anything other than what RE6 is, an action game.
#18shagohad3Posted 5/6/2013 6:57:46 AM
I like it but the story is a mess. They should have kept the pairs in one location. Jake and Sherry in Edonia, Chris and Peirs in China, Leon and Helena in Tall Oaks (without the stupid catacombs level.) As the story is now it gets boring playing the same sequence again with just a model swap.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#19Dark__ThronePosted 5/6/2013 8:20:04 AM
Leon's campaign was a huge missed opportunity. Would have seriously loved to see exploration of the Tall Oaks University and the Cathedral. Solving puzzles and finding keys and finding files and that kind of thing. Graveyard definitely should have been bigger as well.

I think Leon's campaign should've been solo and maybe Helena could've been the main character of that campaign.

And the underground labyrinth was just downright freaking stupid. I don't see how they manage to descend miles into the centre of the earth only to eventually fall out of a cliff side into a lake in Tall Oaks still. Plus the entire area looked like it belonged out of Middle Earth or something.
#20largerockPosted 5/7/2013 6:29:15 AM
It's meh. But the more I play it the more I dislike it.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.