Did she really die? *spoilers*

#1skermacPosted 5/7/2013 11:58:27 AM
I am wondering if that was really Helena's sister we killed or is it really Helena? Maybe the sister became evil after the experiment and assumed the shape of Helena? In the next game the Helena lookalike can rise up and kill people and she can be one of the mini bosses. Just an idea.
#2ArchiantagonistPosted 5/7/2013 12:12:31 PM
Did Simmons really die?
Did Carla really die?
Did Ustanak really die?
Did Jake's mom really die?
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#3saleonkennedyPosted 5/7/2013 12:15:31 PM
Archiantagonist posted...
Did Simmons really die?
Did Carla really die?
Did Ustanak really die?

Yes.
No
Yes
Yes
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#4lopy81Posted 5/7/2013 1:11:03 PM
I wouldn't put it past their crap story tellers. The idiots that came up with this storyline should be sacked if you ask me.
---
---
Psn : sd070109
#5skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:30:32 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
Did Simmons really die?
Did Carla really die?
Did Ustanak really die?

Yes.
No
Yes
Yes

Where is Carla?
#6good_tobiPosted 5/7/2013 1:54:41 PM
lopy81 posted...
I wouldn't put it past their crap story tellers. The idiots that came up with this storyline should be sacked if you ask me.
---

It was the director, wasn't it? He came up with:

a: I want to do 4 different campaigns in 1 game, being inspired from LOST/HEROES.

b: Original multiple Ada Wong clones theory fighting each other to determine one and real Ada Wong- What really annoying about this is the fact that Capcom themselves haven't decided a proper story on her background till now or ( I am pretty sure) till the next game with Ada where they finally decide to do it.

c. Wesker return, may be it was more like team ideas.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#7saleonkennedyPosted 5/7/2013 4:54:56 PM
skermac posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
Did Simmons really die?
Did Carla really die?
Did Ustanak really die?

Yes.
No
Yes
Yes

Where is Carla?

I think that she will be revived by the organization at the. Bottom of the sea..
Ok the more i think about it, the more it seems like she died.

Can you imagine if she was revived and then in the next game you have a scene where leon meets carla and then leon grabs her arm and says that he is tired of having her run away from him. Then ada shows up and sees leon with carla and says "leon! Get away from her." carla then stabs leon killing him and then ada goes beserk and kills carla. This would be an epic storyline but i wouldnt want leon to die
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#8largerockPosted 5/7/2013 7:53:15 PM
*Puts gun upto head*

Did We-

*shoots self*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9saleonkennedyPosted 5/7/2013 7:57:23 PM
largerock posted...
*Puts gun upto head*

Did We-

*shoots self*
What is this? I don't even.
---
#10JwahahaPosted 5/7/2013 8:43:09 PM
Wesker doesn't die in RE5 either. He was just taking a bath in Tang.