If re 7 is about

#1saleonkennedyPosted 5/9/2013 11:38:45 AM
A Large scaled bioterrorism outbreak, you can bet people like chris, leon, sherry,jake, and ada will be in it.

I bet capcom is releasing revelations to consoles so that people can see that story and also see re 7's new villians which i will not name here due to people who havent played the game yet.

They villains must be in re 7 unless they sold the virus off to the next villian

What do you guys think
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2good_tobiPosted 5/9/2013 12:38:38 PM
another outbreak? surely not in the next game.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:42:00 PM
good_tobi posted...
another outbreak? surely not in the next game.

Large scaled. Revelations wasnt anything big. If it was leon would be evolved and ada as well.
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#4skermacPosted 5/9/2013 3:06:59 PM
I think RE7 should take place between 5 and 6 so we can have the same characters!
#5saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 5:08:00 PM
skermac posted...
I think RE7 should take place between 5 and 6 so we can have the same characters!
:) that would make edward's day. But with doing this us leonxada fans wouldnt see their storyline continue off from re 6
---
#6edward18Posted 5/9/2013 11:26:10 PM
No. Don't make the incidents so ****ing big. Keep it contained in one or two locations.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7Neutron15Posted 5/10/2013 12:51:10 AM
no, Claire as she witness the downfall of humanity (sounds familiar isnt it?)
---
I SUPPORT RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE (REVELATIONS STYLE)
#8saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:23:24 AM
Neutron15 posted...
no, Claire as she witness the downfall of humanity (sounds familiar isnt it?)

I dont know what you are saying.
---
#9BasementDudePosted 5/10/2013 1:29:32 AM
zombies in space
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,501,501
#10largerockPosted 5/10/2013 3:46:40 AM
BasementDude posted...
zombies in space

I fully support this.

*X1000 e-huggies*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.