So overall, I loved the game. But am very disappointed by how capcom handled it.

#1PyroSparkPosted 5/11/2013 12:24:42 AM
I loved this game's story, gameplay, ect. However, what the hell was capcom thinking on the extra pieces?

Making every stage of mercs cost money?

Accepting the microsoft dlc exclusion thing that damn-near killed the re6 ps3 community.

Making the only extra outfit for the longest time, a color pallete swap.

Making the new extra outfit "original" to be cute, while NOT giving us an option for a normal version.

Not giving us dlc outfits/characters that were actually requested.

Forcing loadouts on one character. When Mercs 3D and Revelations stopped this trend. It lets everyone have an awesome loadout while playing as whoever you want.

I mean, Revelations is already "done." So the only thing they can do is add onto it. I just hope they stop being douchey and actually try to please fans when it comes to extras in the next game.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#2GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 5/11/2013 1:04:50 AM
the only thing i agree with you on is about the dlc maps/ stages.

hate that 7/10 of them are dlc maps because it makes it even MORE difficult to be able to play on those stages. this is why urban chaos is so overused on every mode since it is the only default stage. some players STILL don't even have steel beast or mining the depths. very annoying.
#3PyroSpark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 1:07:19 AM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
the only thing i agree with you on is about the dlc maps/ stages.

hate that 7/10 of them are dlc maps because it makes it even MORE difficult to be able to play on those stages. this is why urban chaos is so overused on every mode since it is the only default stage. some players STILL don't even have steel beast or mining the depths. very annoying.

Yeah. They should have just made all the stages accessible at the get-go or something. At least after beating one campaign.

"Wow I don't know this stage! Guess I better play the other campaigns to find out!"
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4ManuMIASPosted 5/11/2013 1:51:22 AM
I agree with all OP said.
#5XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 5/11/2013 3:41:32 AM
You're surprised they charged money for the mercs stages? Only thing surprises me is that they didn't charge more than 2 bucks.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#6PyroSpark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:39:31 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
You're surprised they charged money for the mercs stages? Only thing surprises me is that they didn't charge more than 2 bucks.

Considering all stages were free in past games. :/
---