What is that extra scene with Jake at the end all about? SPOLIERS.

#11hunter_7289Posted 5/11/2013 2:27:21 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Basically, Jake gets killed for an apple and we never see him again. It's a happy ending all around.

It would be pretty awesome if a napad gets a cheap shot on jake and then you see 12 napads surrounding him beating him to a bloody pulp with him on the ground. Blood spraying everywhere.

Or if they trick Jake into thinking they are all Napads when their is one Hunter mixed in, and when Jake goes to fist fight them, he gets his head cut off.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#12CPU-ZPosted 5/11/2013 2:56:17 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Basically, Jake gets killed for an apple and we never see him again. It's a happy ending all around.

If only this were true. -_-
#13BasementDudePosted 5/11/2013 3:04:41 PM
haha jake
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,502,501
#14MetalGearDogmaPosted 5/15/2013 2:53:39 AM
why you guys hate jake that much?

he was better than both chris and helena in my opinion.

I really liked his character and interaction with sherry.
sure, he's a wesker. but a good one.
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy
#15Dark__ThronePosted 5/15/2013 3:17:40 AM
Hell no. Characters like Helena, Piers, Finn, Leon, Chris and Sherry were way better than Jake. Any previous RE characters like Billy, Rebecca, Barry, Carlos, Steve, Jill and Claire were better than Jake.

I believe Jake is easily the worst character in Resident Evil history,
#16MrSiter1Posted 5/15/2013 1:30:43 PM
They tried too hard to make Jake a badass when all they did was make him irritating. And some of his lines are cringe-worthy. Like the majority of this thread, I wish that scene with Jake in it ended with him getting killed.
#17skermacPosted 5/15/2013 7:03:59 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
No, it just showed what he was up to. BOWs were terrorizing the boy's village, and he took care of the for payment: an apple. Basically he's fighting 3rd world bioterrorism

I hope its a prelude to his own game, it would be cool! Jake: Zombie Slayer would be the title.
#18gantaratPosted 5/15/2013 9:59:18 PM
skermac posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
No, it just showed what he was up to. BOWs were terrorizing the boy's village, and he took care of the for payment: an apple. Basically he's fighting 3rd world bioterrorism

I hope its a prelude to his own game, it would be cool! Jake: Zombie Slayer would be the title.

Should Name B.o.W May Cry.
#19Maniacal_dPosted 5/18/2013 11:20:35 AM
MrSiter1 posted...
They tried too hard to make Jake a badass when all they did was make him irritating. And some of his lines are cringe-worthy. Like the majority of this thread, I wish that scene with Jake in it ended with him getting killed.

He's 20 yrs old. We've all been there.

Anyway I thought that scene was hinting that the next game/outbreak is gonna take place in the Middle East? RE is going places it seems.
#20Mr_Big_BossPosted 5/18/2013 5:12:56 PM
Hell no. Characters like Helena, Piers, Finn, Leon, Chris and Sherry were way better than Jake. Any previous RE characters like Billy, Rebecca, Barry, Carlos, Steve, Jill and Claire were better than Jake.

I believe Jake is easily the worst character in Resident Evil history,

I think you're right about this one.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...