Resident Evil 5 better than 6 but still not as good as 4

#111DarkD3stinyPosted 5/27/2013 11:27:20 AM
I actually think the problem is these stupid versus topics. Theyve been done to death and Ed and re4 fans wouldn't be commenting on which game is better and which they want to put down if these stupid versus topics weren't being constantly made. Dont want people giving their opinions on re4 vs re5 vs re6? then dont make a topic creating and starting the convo off.
#112Orochi_LedePosted 5/27/2013 11:27:20 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
The re5 bashers kept bashing re5 for years, the only reason people stopped was because re6 became the new focus. Yes I was there then, I was defending Sheva over and over on re6 forums until they finally got the message. They still did more than Ed and they still carried on for years. As I said I dont know if they've stopped but Im betting re4 fans are still putting re6 down. Picking on just Ed when others also do it isent right and should be addressed to everyone not just Ed.

sheva was the perfect excuse for hidden racism, i love how they said she was so awful and all this other crap when she actually had a good cause and a good person granted she seemed like a throw away character but she was honest and fighting for her people. you making bad memories come back now..so many of the most stupid reasons to hate a character..

in fact same thing happend with tomb raider with a certain character, well if you played it you know who.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#113DarkD3stinyPosted 5/27/2013 11:32:08 AM
I totally agree Orochi xD
#114CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 11:44:55 AM
Orochi_Lede posted...
.I agree the timing is pretty close. Last night I stayed up past 5 AM my time arguing with Mystic, and woke up a bit past noon to come to this topic with responses by you and Mystic. I was around that time the Wesker topics got out of hand. I was only a lurker then. I started becoming a bit more active here, but not too much because of seething hate this board radiates. Most of what I read is stupid, and not worth arguing with. This was an exception just because of the sheer amount of stupidity MysticVolcano was saying.

I give zero ****s about how anything feels here on GameFAQs. It's the Internet, and all of it is just a bunch of text on these forums. It's not going to kill me, scar me mentally, nor cause bodily harm. I apologize IF you aren't using MysticVolcano as an alt. I'm just going by my analysis and reached an educated guess as a result. As I've said before, Ed does get annoying with the constant repitition of his opinions. Ask him to chill out on them maybe?

Well i'm not getting in your fights and i don't know you. i had been a lurker ONLY for 4 years off and on ( i have no idea what made me start posting again....) because a while back i also got tired on the stupidity on these boards.

and ed chilling out? if you seen enough of him you know full well he does not listen. he has been told by many people to chill. like i said before, i just ignore him for the most part to avoid this EXACT situation i am in now. making multiple off topic posts dealing with him and his personality (tho the alt thing is new) and this is time i could be using to lurk other boards of games i play. to deal with one person all over the word "troll" but you may be on to something, lurking seems to be less stressful, i may reconsider that.

I don't exactly call them "fights". They're more like one sided discussions against stupid people who can't properly hold an argument. I thank you for respecting my personal business.

You may be right. Ed might not chill out on his opinions, and that's only going to fuel the general dislike about him. I've spoken with him before off the topic of RE, and he seems like a pleasant person to talk to. For the last part of your message, I didn't quite understand since it was all strung together in one sentence. I'm guessing you said that you could make multiple alts for each board you inhabit? The only part I got was that lurking is less stressful. To that I wholeheartedly agree given that this is GameFAQs after all. :/
#115Orochi_LedePosted 5/27/2013 11:51:27 AM(edited)
CPU-Z posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
.I agree the timing is pretty close. Last night I stayed up past 5 AM my time arguing with Mystic, and woke up a bit past noon to come to this topic with responses by you and Mystic. I was around that time the Wesker topics got out of hand. I was only a lurker then. I started becoming a bit more active here, but not too much because of seething hate this board radiates. Most of what I read is stupid, and not worth arguing with. This was an exception just because of the sheer amount of stupidity MysticVolcano was saying.

I give zero ****s about how anything feels here on GameFAQs. It's the Internet, and all of it is just a bunch of text on these forums. It's not going to kill me, scar me mentally, nor cause bodily harm. I apologize IF you aren't using MysticVolcano as an alt. I'm just going by my analysis and reached an educated guess as a result. As I've said before, Ed does get annoying with the constant repitition of his opinions. Ask him to chill out on them maybe?

Well i'm not getting in your fights and i don't know you. i had been a lurker ONLY for 4 years off and on ( i have no idea what made me start posting again....) because a while back i also got tired on the stupidity on these boards.

and ed chilling out? if you seen enough of him you know full well he does not listen. he has been told by many people to chill. like i said before, i just ignore him for the most part to avoid this EXACT situation i am in now. making multiple off topic posts dealing with him and his personality (tho the alt thing is new) and this is time i could be using to lurk other boards of games i play. to deal with one person all over the word "troll" but you may be on to something, lurking seems to be less stressful, i may reconsider that.

I don't exactly call them "fights". They're more like one sided discussions against stupid people who can't properly hold an argument. I thank you for respecting my personal business.

You may be right. Ed might not chill out on his opinions, and that's only going to fuel the general dislike about him. I've spoken with him before off the topic of RE, and he seems like a pleasant person to talk to. For the last part of your message, I didn't quite understand since it was all strung together in one sentence. I'm guessing you said that you could make multiple alts for each board you inhabit? The only part I got was that lurking is less stressful. To that I wholeheartedly agree given that this is GameFAQs after all. :/

haha, no it means i go through multiple boards based on games i play to see what's new. or coming out, This board died on me a bit tho since i got bored of this game. but i still come here.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#116CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 11:57:18 AM
I see. Thanks for the clarification.
#117Brutal_Gamer97(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 10:59:12 PM
this got a little out of hand..
#118DarkD3stinyPosted 5/28/2013 12:01:17 AM
Brutal_Gamer97 posted...

These type topics always do.
#119edward18Posted 5/28/2013 12:08:36 AM
I put up a page of my comic today =D http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Silicon-Equal-Page-11-374230138
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#120CPU-ZPosted 5/28/2013 12:53:45 AM
Brutal_Gamer97 posted...

My apologies for going way off topic.