Resident Evil 5 better than 6 but still not as good as 4

#61Ryan-06Posted 5/16/2013 3:29:21 AM
Coryo61827 posted...
Quote:RE4 is pigeon s***

RE6 is the right direction

@Dark_SilverX

Please don't become a video game designer.

LOL this.

OT- I prefer 4 and 6, tc. 5 was too short and I didn't feel like doing more playthroughs after beating it. RE6 mercs is the best yet, RE4 is a lengthy and engrossing game. Influential at a time when 3rd person games were getting stale.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
I am Miraak - http://i.imgur.com/SifeVVs.gif
#62Brutal_Gamer97(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 5:22:25 AM
Well, first i know you guys wanna know what made 4 better than the rest of Action-Horror type of RE .. RE4 was very dark and i agree it doesn't have the strongest story of the whole series but it is one of the few ones that creates a dark atmospheric scenery.. and a weak AI (Ashley) adds more reason of why you should care.. the whole map looks so isolated and the cult (in the castle) made it more darker than ever..

Second why RE5 is better than 6.. RE5 was crap compared to the other RE games but really, it continues the main story.. the chris vs wesker or Chris and others vs Umbrella type of story.. i know it sucks to have an AI partner but there is a good reason for it.. if you watch the first footage of RE5 back then chris should have been all alone but then the racism controversy appeared and suddenly sheva pops out of nowhere -_- the story was good since RE degeneration was connected to it and revelation is too.. the gameplay however was uhhhh disappointing.. the guys with the guns are annoying as hell.. but it was a good co-op game, the mercenary was intense! better than RE6 the enemies are the ones trying to find us.. and we are the ones who are running.. in RE6 it was the exact opposite -_-

now for RE6.. RE6 was plainly stupid.. the gameplay was awesome.. you can move while aiming.. dodge but the story was written by like a child.. sherry's part made sense since he stayed or is with the government however.. helena just pops right in like sheva.. oh speaking of popping in.. Jake... He was just trying hard to be wesker.. -____- i get it some of you would say i like RE6 better than RE5 because leon,sherry,ada, and wesker junior is there well guess what? CAPCOM IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!!!!!! they made this because they know most of the fans love leon! and some love chris! so they made another money maker and we are the victims..

but hey.. just my opinion.. just can't stand it anymore.. capcom trying to ruin RE series.. but i am still buying revelations because when i played the demo.. it was like playing RE again and not some generic action flick type of game
#63Morpheus102686Posted 5/20/2013 9:33:39 PM
Brutal_Gamer97 posted...
Well, first i know you guys wanna know what made 4 better than the rest of Action-Horror type of RE .. RE4 was very dark and i agree it doesn't have the strongest story of the whole series but it is one of the few ones that creates a dark atmospheric scenery.. and a weak AI (Ashley) adds more reason of why you should care.. the whole map looks so isolated and the cult (in the castle) made it more darker than ever..

Second why RE5 is better than 6.. RE5 was crap compared to the other RE games but really, it continues the main story.. the chris vs wesker or Chris and others vs Umbrella type of story.. i know it sucks to have an AI partner but there is a good reason for it.. if you watch the first footage of RE5 back then chris should have been all alone but then the racism controversy appeared and suddenly sheva pops out of nowhere -_- the story was good since RE degeneration was connected to it and revelation is too.. the gameplay however was uhhhh disappointing.. the guys with the guns are annoying as hell.. but it was a good co-op game, the mercenary was intense! better than RE6 the enemies are the ones trying to find us.. and we are the ones who are running.. in RE6 it was the exact opposite -_-

now for RE6.. RE6 was plainly stupid.. the gameplay was awesome.. you can move while aiming.. dodge but the story was written by like a child.. sherry's part made sense since he stayed or is with the government however.. helena just pops right in like sheva.. oh speaking of popping in.. Jake... He was just trying hard to be wesker.. -____- i get it some of you would say i like RE6 better than RE5 because leon,sherry,ada, and wesker junior is there well guess what? CAPCOM IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!!!!!! they made this because they know most of the fans love leon! and some love chris! so they made another money maker and we are the victims..

but hey.. just my opinion.. just can't stand it anymore.. capcom trying to ruin RE series.. but i am still buying revelations because when i played the demo.. it was like playing RE again and not some generic action flick type of game

Bold makes me lol. Nothing about 4 was dark or scary. It tried to be but failed miserably. It's just as action packed and far from survival horror as the 2 games that came after it. Its story was insulting to ones intelligence too. It was fun but easily the worst and least relevant in the series.
---
New York Yankees
#64StrykeBlaydePosted 5/26/2013 9:26:14 PM
Edward still going at it I see..

4 > 5 > 6 in terms of gameplay, though I've never played 6.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
DmC is actually a good game. Not great, but good.
#65edward18Posted 5/26/2013 10:24:01 PM
Why wouldn't I be?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#66Orochi_LedePosted 5/26/2013 10:26:05 PM
It's as if you are a bot account that rattles off the same thought in every post.

I had the exact same thought, never played 6 but keeps throwing his dumb and false opinions about it and everytime he responds to a post it consists of.

"someone displaying facts and logcial staments about the game or him"

edward: "wrong, they are not true, and i dislike RE4 and 6 is also bad"

Logical people" But you never played 6..

edward: "does not matter, it's still bad and i dislike Re4"

Logical people: huh...?

edward: "what's wrong? i dislike 4 and 6 is bad, never played it tho, but still bad, btw i dislike 4 (insert awful reason here)

That is pretty much edward in a nutshell. a very annoying troll.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#67edward18Posted 5/26/2013 10:53:55 PM

I had the exact same thought, never played 6 but keeps throwing his dumb and false opinions about it and everytime he responds to a post it consists of.

When do I give my thoughts on 6?

"someone displaying facts and logcial staments about the game or him"

edward: "wrong, they are not true, and i dislike RE4 and 6 is also bad"

Please provide a link to any time that I have ever denied something being told to me about 6. I haven't played it therefore I can't give thoughts on its content.

And I don't bring up 4 unless it's relevant to the discussion. The only reason I'd mention 4 being bad is if someone said that 6 is bad and I'm saying that I don't see how it can be worse than 4.

edward: "does not matter, it's still bad and i dislike Re4"

I haven't said it's bad. I say IF IT'S ANYTHING LIKE THE PAST FEW GAMES then it's crap.

edward: "what's wrong? i dislike 4 and 6 is bad, never played it tho, but still bad, btw i dislike 4 (insert awful reason here)

Considering this conversation has NEVER happened...ever.

I don't troll.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#68Orochi_LedePosted 5/26/2013 11:10:18 PM
edwards Broken record response.

There is no point, because you will always do what you ususally do, deny the claim or provide false information. and continue to say the same lines you do with every post, respond with bold statments or bad opinions, you are not worth the time to debunk since it' has been done millions of times by now, and untill you actually play 6 i am not dumbing my self down talking to you anymore in other words dealing with you is a waste of time, that post was to catch people up on you being your troll self. not to get into this crap with you again.

I don't troll.

In regard to the post by edward, you admit having never played RE6 in 5+ months it has been out yet you troll the forums.

I don't troll.

There you go with your broken record responses again, you can deny it all you like. but most people who visit these boards know by now you are.
---
#69edward18Posted 5/26/2013 11:17:55 PM

There is no point, because you will always do what you ususally do, deny the claim or provide false information.

If you're going to speak to me then quote what I say.

and continue to say the same lines you do with every post, respond with bold statments or bad opinions,

Opinions can only be bad to those that don't agree with them.

you are not worth the time to debunk since it' has been done millions of times by now, and untill you actually play 6 i am not dumbing my self down talking to you anymore in other words dealing with you is a waste of time, that post was to catch people up on you being your troll self. not to get into this crap with you again.

Well **** you too buddy. If you're going to claim I'm something I'm not I'm kinda gonna be pissed at ya and talk to you, so get used to it if you pull that kind of crap.

There you go with your broken record responses again, you can deny it all you like. but most people who visit these boards know by now you are.

Considering I'm not. A troll is a person that tries to make people angry. I don't try to make others angry. I converse and give my opinion as any fan does.
---
#70Orochi_LedePosted 5/26/2013 11:38:13 PM
edward18 posted...

There is no point, because you will always do what you ususally do, deny the claim or provide false information.

If you're going to speak to me then quote what I say.

You mean you don't even know what you you self post anymore? reread your own post and then peice them together, i'm not holding your hand.

and continue to say the same lines you do with every post, respond with bold statments or bad opinions,

Opinions can only be bad to those that don't agree with them.

I have disagree with many peoples opinions, but didn't say they were bad, because they are valid and resonable, not just crap they thought of out of false information or judging something simply because it was to hard for them to understand or play. there is a difference, your opinions are mostly bad because they aren't valid to the conversation other then you can't deal with change.

you are not worth the time to debunk since it' has been done millions of times by now, and untill you actually play 6 i am not dumbing my self down talking to you anymore in other words dealing with you is a waste of time, that post was to catch people up on you being your troll self. not to get into this crap with you again.

Well **** you too buddy. If you're going to claim I'm something I'm not I'm kinda gonna be pissed at ya and talk to you, so get used to it if you pull that kind of crap.

I claim what you are. obviously an accused will deny any claim to being something negative. you will never admit it, this is not something unexpected or uncommon with you. and of course you toss a "poo to you!" comment further proving your immaturity and the fact you can't accept the truth.

Considering I'm not. A troll is a person that tries to make people angry. I don't try to make others angry. I converse and give my opinion as any fan does.

Which is exactly all you do. because your posts contain the same BS. so you in turn make people mad by further denying anything bad said about you, you are a troll, plain and simple, accept that fact and you will be better off. you do nothing but make people mad but it seems you don't even know you do it. which is the truly sad part.

This is the last time i'll respond to you because i already went back on my word responding to you, but unlike you i can admit my mistakes and accept what i do wrong. i suggest you learn that your self. and i'm defiantly not going to go through 20 posts responding to your denial claims either.

If i were to bring up every post and topic to throw in your face i would have to make a 10 page response sorting out each one, and you are not worth that kind of time.

For the most part i just ignore you now, but sometimes the dumb things you say force me to respond so people who are new to dealing with you can catch up and be wary of the troll that is you.

End of conversation.
---