Resident Evil 5 better than 6 but still not as good as 4

#71RiokenPosted 5/26/2013 11:45:26 PM
After reading the topic title

That's not saying much.
---
Official Klavier Gavin of the GS/AA5 board(s)...Atchung baby! *air guitar solo*
#72edward18Posted 5/26/2013 11:50:43 PM

You mean you don't even know what you you self post anymore? reread your own post and then peice them together, i'm not holding your hand.

Kay. I reread them. Same conclusion.

I have disagree with many peoples opinions, but didn't say they were bad, because they are valid and resonable, not just crap they thought of out of false information or judging something simply because it was to hard for them to understand or play. there is a difference, your opinions are mostly bad because they aren't valid to the conversation other then you can't deal with change.

They're as valid as anyones'.

I claim what you are.

No you do not. I am not a troll.

obviously an accused will deny any claim to being something negative. you will never admit it, this is not something unexpected or uncommon with you. and of course you toss a "poo to you!" comment further proving your immaturity and the fact you can't accept the truth.

If I were a troll I wouldn't get angry over you calling me one.

Which is exactly all you do.

No it is not. What I do is give my opinion and converse with the community.

because your posts contain the same BS.

Not all of them do.

so you in turn make people mad by further denying anything bad said about you, you are a troll, plain and simple, accept that fact and you will be better off.

Or how's about you not call me something I'm not? Just because someone's annoying doesn't mean they're a troll.

you do nothing but make people mad

Incorrect.

but it seems you don't even know you do it. which is the truly sad part.

You get annoyed. That's obvious. I notice that you do. Doesn't mean I'm a troll. I'm not going to change my opinion simply because you can't tolerate someone else's.

This is the last time i'll respond to you

Right...

but unlike you i can admit my mistakes and accept what i do wrong.

You wanna know a mistake I've made? Letting my brother borrow my PS3. There. I admit that just fine. It no longer exists now. Part of the reason I CAN NOT play 6.

i suggest you learn that your self.

And I suggest you learn to tolerate others better.

and i'm defiantly not going to go through 20 posts responding to your denial claims either.

Good for you?

If i were to bring up every post and topic to throw in your face i would have to make a 10 page response sorting out each one, and you are not worth that kind of time.

How's about just ONE then?

For the most part i just ignore you now, but sometimes the dumb things you say force me to respond so people who are new to dealing with you can catch up and be wary of the troll that is you.

1. New people? Kiddo, YOU are new to me.
2. I am not a troll.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#73CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 12:25:25 AM
This is kinda why I like this board, Edward. I know you constantly repeat your opinions, and are very vocal about them, but never ONCE have I actually seen you troll. I like how people who get up your ass decide NOT to provide PROOF you are a troll. All you've done is just voice your opinion constantly about the same things. Anyone with enough sense and reading ability can plainly see it. People just dismiss you off as a troll because you repeat your opinions a lot. That's just bull****.
#74edward18Posted 5/27/2013 12:47:20 AM
it does get a bit annoying but it's still probably my favorite board to be on ^_^ usually people stop with the "troll" labeling after a day or so. now if only we could stop that "Luddite" crap...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#75MysticVolcanoPosted 5/27/2013 12:47:29 AM
I managed to skim through an old topic of you in it edward, . in here you made quite a few people mad with your idiotic posts in fact most of it was you just being mad that RE games weren't what YOU wanted..

The funny part is all i did was search any topic that was related to OLD RE games and sure as the day there were your posts. mostly complaining about 4, and this topic was 3 months ago...
And you are in fact quite repetitive in what you say in response.

The reason for the gameplay changes with RE4 was because the gameplay was getting stale and sales were suffering after RE2 which Capcom themselves admitted.

Screw sales! I want what I want!

The bottom obviously being your response...

and then...

Those type of games won't sell during this age of gaming and Capcom doesn't release niche games like Atlus.

Screw sales. I want what I want.

Again..the same childish response... not enough? try this one.

Not for millions of others.

And why should I give a damn about them?

But what you want isn't what Capcom or the majority of the fans want.

So?

This proves that you only care about your self and what you want in RE games. they are not valid and they are indeed bad opinions. there is more but i'm not quoting every stupid detail in your posts as people can judge for them selves by looking. here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65425461

If this not being a troll then the entire meaning of it must have changed without my knowledge. and orochi was not even involved in that topic so you most certainly do annoy others very easily. i even got annoyed when i read most of your posts in that one topic.
#76edward18Posted 5/27/2013 12:51:48 AM
I managed to skim through an old topic of you in it edward, . in here you made quite a few people mad with your idiotic posts in fact most of it was you just being mad that RE games weren't what YOU wanted..

That's not trolling.

The funny part is all i did was search any topic that was related to OLD RE games and sure as the day there were your posts. mostly complaining about 4, and this topic was 3 months ago...

Again, not trolling.

The reason for the gameplay changes with RE4 was because the gameplay was getting stale and sales were suffering after RE2 which Capcom themselves admitted.

Obviously.

and then...

Those type of games won't sell during this age of gaming and Capcom doesn't release niche games like Atlus.

Again..the same childish response...

How's it childish? That's a fan's mentality.

not enough? try this one.

Enough of what? You pointing out that I want something?

Never did get an answer.

This proves that you only care about your self and what you want in RE games.

Just like ANY fan.

they are not valid

They're just as valid as any others.

and they are indeed bad opinions.

That's an impossibility.

If this not being a troll then the entire meaning of it must have changed without my knowledge.

Or you never knew the meaning and just think that it means someone you're annoyed with.

and orochi was not even involved in that topic so you most certainly do annoy others very easily. i even got annoyed when i read most of your posts in that one topic.

That doesn't mean I'm a troll.
---
#77MysticVolcanoPosted 5/27/2013 1:13:56 AM
It looks like you don't understand how trolls work. that is no surprise you are very stubborn and refuse to listen to reasons because you are just a selfish kid. trolls make people mad, and that is pricisly what you did in that topic and keep doing now. Being selfish and inconsiderate will always make people mad and that is the type of person you are

Whatever you want to call your self is still nothing postitive because from what i'v seen alot of people dislike you.

Just like ANY fan.

Wrong, this may come as a shock to you but there are unselfish people in this world that do actually care about what others want. regardless of being fans.

i don't like when games put easy mode in them, but if someone likes that i have no problem with that, because some people simply want to enjoy the game at a steady pace and don't care for being challenged.

The rest of your post was to dumb to bother with. From your past posts and that topic it looks all you do is separate every negative post about you and throw up a defense wall. i'm certainly not getting into this and i highly doubt a person like you will learn from his mistakes as if you haven't after 3 months (or however long you've been terrorizing these boards) you won't now.
#78CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 1:23:34 AM
MysticVolcano posted...

and then...

Again..the same childish response... not enough? try this one.

But what you want isn't what Capcom or the majority of the fans want.

So?

This proves that you only care about your self and what you want in RE games. they are not valid and they are indeed bad opinions. there is more but i'm not quoting every stupid detail in your posts as people can judge for them selves by looking. here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65425461

If this not being a troll then the entire meaning of it must have changed without my knowledge. and orochi was not even involved in that topic so you most certainly do annoy others very easily. i even got annoyed when i read most of your posts in that one topic.

This whole post is general knowledge. Ed does annoy many users here with his constant repetitive opinions, but that isn't trolling. I like how you bring up Orochi_Lede solely in your statement. Everyone here knows that Ed makes a lot of people upset, but bringing up Orochi_Lede specifically makes me think you're an alt of his. This shows something defensive when bringing up a user that was indirectly referenced without a specific name through a post. Defending said user by saying they didn't have anything to do with the topic also arouses suspicion. It's general knowledge that Ed has irritated other users on this board many times before. You even try to bring up proof after I implied how Orochi_Lede was spouting off troll accusations without proof. You then find a topic about it to try and say Ed is a troll based on your presumptions. Nice try. >.>

Hope I wasn't too rude, Ed. I'm usually blunt when I tell the truth. My apologies if I was too carried away.
#79CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 1:45:29 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
It looks like you don't understand how trolls work. that is no surprise you are very stubborn and refuse to listen to reasons because you are just a selfish kid. trolls make people mad, and that is pricisly what you did in that topic and keep doing now. Being selfish and inconsiderate will always make people mad and that is the type of person you are

Whatever you want to call your self is still nothing postitive because from what i'v seen alot of people dislike you.

Just like ANY fan.

Wrong, this may come as a shock to you but there are unselfish people in this world that do actually care about what others want. regardless of being fans.

i don't like when games put easy mode in them, but if someone likes that i have no problem with that, because some people simply want to enjoy the game at a steady pace and don't care for being challenged.

The rest of your post was to dumb to bother with. From your past posts and that topic it looks all you do is separate every negative post about you and throw up a defense wall. i'm certainly not getting into this and i highly doubt a person like you will learn from his mistakes as if you haven't after 3 months (or however long you've been terrorizing these boards) you won't now.

This post is full of stupidity. -_-

1. Using phrases like "selfish kid" and "come as a shock to you" give off an air of a condescending narcissist. Wanna talk about selflessness? Try talking about something else other than your hard on for Ed since you obviously like targeting him so much with your bigotry, and how other people are above him because he simply wants something in a video game.

2. Ed doesn't use negative posts solely for his responses. I've engaged in a bit of discussion with him here and there. Other members have as well.

3. Wanna talk about dumb? You target Ed about supposed "trolling", yet find NOTHING that is solid evidence that Ed is here to troll. You then say you aren't "getting into this" when you've already started attacking Edward. You threw your hat into the ring the moment you did that. You're trying to backpedal when we know it's you that is trolling. You're doing what I call the "blame game". You specifically target someone that can be used as a scapegoat the general populace dislikes, then harass them about being a troll. You hide under the guise of another person trying to call out another for being a troll when they aren't. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing. >.>
#80MysticVolcanoPosted 5/27/2013 1:51:52 AM(edited)
This whole post is general knowledge. Ed does annoy many users here with his constant repetitive opinions, but that isn't trolling. I like how you bring up Orochi_Lede solely in your statement. Everyone here knows that Ed makes a lot of people upset, but bringing up Orochi_Lede specifically makes me think you're an alt of his. This shows something defensive when bringing up a user that was indirectly referenced without a specific name through a post. Defending said user by saying they didn't have anything to do with the topic also arouses suspicion. It's general knowledge that Ed has irritated other users on this board many times before. You even try to bring up proof after I implied how Orochi_Lede was spouting off troll accusations without proof. You then find a topic about it to try and say Ed is a troll based on your presumptions. Nice try. >.>

Hope I wasn't too rude, Ed. I'm usually blunt when I tell the truth. My apologies if I was too carried away.

It's very funny that you mention alt as when i saw you defend edward (which is very rare) it made me think the exact same thing, you either were told to come defend him or your his alt. i metioned orochi due the last few posts they were going at it and he seems to think it was only orochi that was annoyed when it fact many people are annoyed or get tired of edwads posts. and he/she also isn't the only one that calls edward a troll. when multiple people call someone a troll there is obviously some truth to it.

trolls will always say things to make people mad by pretending to be dumb and spew none sense, it could actually be that some people are really that dumb so he may have a defense on his side. tho i am not out right "defending" anyone but you strangly are..this post further raises my suspicions as you are continuing to defend edwads actions and most people seem to know how he is. did you just dig your own grave here?

you may be blunt when telling the "truth" but since you are not i don't know how to respond to that, certainly something edward would indeed say.. hmm..

This post is full of stupidity. -_-

1. Using phrases like "selfish kid" and "come as a shock to you" give off an air of a condescending narcissist. Wanna talk about selflessness? Try talking about something else other than your hard on for Ed since you obviously like targeting him so much with your bigotry, and how other people are above him because he simply wants something in a video game.

2. Ed doesn't use negative posts solely for his responses. I've engaged in a bit of discussion with him here and there. Other members have as well.

3. Wanna talk about dumb? You target Ed about supposed "trolling", yet find NOTHING that is solid evidence that Ed is here to troll. You then say you aren't "getting into this" when you've already started attacking Edward. You threw your hat into the ring the moment you did that. You're trying to backpedal when we know it's you that is trolling. You're doing what I call the "blame game". You specifically target someone that can be used as a scapegoat the general populace dislikes, then harass them about being a troll. You hide under the guise of another person trying to call out another for being a troll when they aren't. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing. >.>

Yep, you may have just proved that you are him. you are defending him way to much now and no one goes through that kind of trouble to defend him on anything. it's funny i have never even seen you often and yet here you are defending edward harcore.

Talk about a hypocrite.