Resident Evil 5 better than 6 but still not as good as 4

#81CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 2:17:38 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
This whole post is general knowledge. Ed does annoy many users here with his constant repetitive opinions, but that isn't trolling. I like how you bring up Orochi_Lede solely in your statement. Everyone here knows that Ed makes a lot of people upset, but bringing up Orochi_Lede specifically makes me think you're an alt of his. This shows something defensive when bringing up a user that was indirectly referenced without a specific name through a post. Defending said user by saying they didn't have anything to do with the topic also arouses suspicion. It's general knowledge that Ed has irritated other users on this board many times before. You even try to bring up proof after I implied how Orochi_Lede was spouting off troll accusations without proof. You then find a topic about it to try and say Ed is a troll based on your presumptions. Nice try. >.>

Hope I wasn't too rude, Ed. I'm usually blunt when I tell the truth. My apologies if I was too carried away.

It's very funny that you mention alt as when i saw you defend edward (which is very rare) it made me think the exact same thing, you either were told to come defend him or your his alt. i metioned orochi due the last few posts they were going at it and he seems to think it was only orochi that was annoyed when it fact many people are annoyed or get tired of edwads posts. and he/she also isn't the only one that calls edward a troll. when multiple people call someone a troll there is obviously some truth to it.

trolls will always say things to make people mad by pretending to be dumb and spew none sense, it could actually be that some people are really that dumb so he may have a defense on his side. tho i am not out right "defending" anyone but you strangly are..this post further raises my suspicions as you are continuing to defend edwads actions and most people seem to know how he is. did you just dig your own grave here?

you may be blunt when telling the "truth" but since you are not i don't know how to respond to that, certainly something edward would indeed say.. hmm..

1. Just because multiple people say something doesn't mean there is any truth behind it. It's called the bandwagon effect. Look it up. People who lack enough sense and ability to go back over what Edward has said like to simply pass him off as a troll because he voices his opinions WAY too much. I agree that he gets annoying sometimes, but it's nothing more than a man addressing his opinion. The reason I'm defending Edward is because your stupidity is enough to actually warrant a response from me. I normally lurk because this board is drama central. @.@

2. I like how you're saying I'm an alt of Edward's when you clearly lack the intelligence to discern the way we type, speak, and address others. I'm not above insulting you right now. I could call you everything but a child of Christ, but I don't want any ToS violations when I check here. When you mentioned digging my own grave, you had it backwards. You can't seem to gather that your own attempts at calling out Edward aren't gonna work when I've ALREADY SAID THAT HE'S UPSET OTHERS BY REPEATING HIS SAME OPINIONS OVER AND OVER. That isn't trolling.

3. Nice try copying what I've said to about alts. You get a "D-" for effort. Your manner of typos and grammatical punctuation are on par with Orochi_Lede's. You even call out Edward in the same condescending way as each other. You then come out with a topic link after I implied Orochi_Lede in my OP? These add up to you as Orochi's alt.
#82MysticVolcanoPosted 5/27/2013 2:39:57 AM
1. Just because multiple people say something doesn't mean there is any truth behind it. It's called the bandwagon effect. Look it up. People who lack enough sense and ability to go back over what Edward has said like to simply pass him off as a troll because he voices his opinions WAY too much. I agree that he gets annoying sometimes, but it's nothing more than a man addressing his opinion. The reason I'm defending Edward is because your stupidity is enough to actually warrant a response from me. I normally lurk because this board is drama central. @.@

2. I like how you're saying I'm an alt of Edward's when you clearly lack the intelligence to discern the way we type, speak, and address others. I'm not above insulting you right now. I could call you everything but a child of Christ, but I don't want any ToS violations when I check here. When you mentioned digging my own grave, you had it backwards. You can't seem to gather that your own attempts at calling out Edward aren't gonna work when I've ALREADY SAID THAT HE'S UPSET OTHERS BY REPEATING HIS SAME OPINIONS OVER AND OVER. That isn't trolling.

3. Nice try copying what I've said to about alts. You get a "D-" for effort. Your manner of typos and grammatical punctuation are on par with Orochi_Lede's. You even call out Edward in the same condescending way as each other. You then come out with a topic link after I implied Orochi_Lede in my OP? These add up to you as Orochi's alt.

LOL so me and orochi are the only ones that typo now? you are trying to hard to now to defend your self. of course you won't make the obvious posts edward makes to make sure you are different then his but no one ever defends edward. you speak of that link i put when calling out edward that i seriously found with one search result. it seems to me you are desperately trying to get the attention off of you now, You don't even get the F. you are making it very obvious, unless edward is paying you to defend him i love how you come to his rescue and the timing was great. i'm pretty sure he will mysteriously post soon. and i'm almost certain if orochi does respond to any of this you'll probably use something with that.

The reason I'm defending Edward is because your stupidity is enough to actually warrant a response from me. I normally lurk because this board is drama central. @.@

Well look at that, it seems we both do mostly lurking, and i have seen his posts, and they are pretty clear that he does not make any solid points other then selfish reasons, trolling is trolling. people probably have different definitions for it but to me trolling is someone that always makes people mad with what they say regardless of it being true or not. "warrant a response from you" more edward traits, self-centered.

I like how you try to say someone is an alt just because they have the same insults or reasons behind not liking edward. in that case i probably have about 4 more alts that posted in this topic, just look for anyone that insults edward or calls him a troll.

if you aren't edwards alt then stop making it so obvious. i'm not going to go hysterical with defense on this subject because i have actually been accused of an alt before back when i first made this account, (was a different user) so you won't be the first person to try that trick. and just like those 2 i'm just going to ignore that. you must not browse the internet much.
#83xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 5/27/2013 3:04:51 AM
How about no
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#84DarkD3stinyPosted 5/27/2013 7:47:29 AM
Repeating your opinion = Troll now? omg some people need to learn what a troll is before throwing the word around like their life depended on it. The reason a lot of people attack Ed is because he comments that he dosent like re4. re4 is apparently the holy messiah of games and anyone repeatedly saying they dont like it gets picked on. Several people put down re5 and re6 down repeatedly but you dont see them getting picked on. For Ed to be a troll he would have to be intentionally winding people up and since you can't provide proof that he is intentionally winding people up then you can't label him a troll. I dont believe Ed is a troll. I have mentioned before that if people haven't played a game then their opinion on it means nothing but Ed has played re4 so his opinion on it is valid and fair however he hasn't played re6 so his comments on re6 are invalid.
#85DarkD3stinyPosted 5/27/2013 7:52:19 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
Edward still going at it I see..

4 > 5 > 6 in terms of gameplay, though I've never played 6.

So let me get this straight ... you haven't played re6 yet re4 and re5 are better than re6?
#86edward18Posted 5/27/2013 9:24:41 AM
It looks like you don't understand how trolls work.

I seem to more than you do.

that is no surprise you are very stubborn and refuse to listen to reasons because you are just a selfish kid.

I'm 22.

trolls make people mad,

On PURPOSE. I don't.

and that is pricisly what you did in that topic and keep doing now. Being selfish and inconsiderate will always make people mad and that is the type of person you are

And I give a damn because....

Whatever you want to call your self is still nothing postitive because from what i'v seen alot of people dislike you.

Doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Wrong, this may come as a shock to you but there are unselfish people in this world that do actually care about what others want. regardless of being fans.

Doesn't stop them from wanting a series to be how they want it.

i don't like when games put easy mode in them, but if someone likes that i have no problem with that, because some people simply want to enjoy the game at a steady pace and don't care for being challenged.

You don't want that though. So regardless of you tolerating it, you'd rather it not be there.

The rest of your post was to dumb to bother with. From your past posts and that topic it looks all you do is separate every negative post about you and throw up a defense wall. i'm certainly not getting into this and i highly doubt a person like you will learn from his mistakes as if you haven't after 3 months (or however long you've been terrorizing these boards) you won't now.

Try years.

Hope I wasn't too rude, Ed. I'm usually blunt when I tell the truth. My apologies if I was too carried away.

You're weren't.

It's very funny that you mention alt as when i saw you defend edward (which is very rare) it made me think the exact same thing, you either were told to come defend him or your his alt.

I don't have alts nor do I talk to people on here outside of the boards all that much. If I do it's normally them asking about my ideas for how I'd do a Resident Evil game.

i metioned orochi due the last few posts they were going at it and he seems to think it was only orochi that was annoyed

Please point out where I ever implied that.

when it fact many people are annoyed or get tired of edwads posts. and he/she also isn't the only one that calls edward a troll. when multiple people call someone a troll there is obviously some truth to it.

Or there's just proof that people throw the word "troll" around without thinking about it.

trolls will always say things to make people mad by pretending to be dumb and spew none sense,

None of which I do.

it could actually be that some people are really that dumb so he may have a defense on his side.

That wouldn't be a troll then.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#87edward18Posted 5/27/2013 9:24:51 AM
you may be blunt when telling the "truth" but since you are not i don't know how to respond to that, certainly something edward would indeed say.. hmm..

Why would I say that?

Yep, you may have just proved that you are him.

I don't have alts nor do I talk like him/her.

you are defending him way to much now and no one goes through that kind of trouble to defend him on anything.

You obviously didn't meet Elusion or the rare case of SSJ doing it then.

LOL so me and orochi are the only ones that typo now?

It's not a typo, it's the misuse of an entire word.

you are trying to hard to now to defend your self.

I thought I was the one you were accusing him of defending.

of course you won't make the obvious posts edward makes to make sure you are different then his but no one ever defends edward.

Again, you must be new here.

you speak of that link i put when calling out edward that i seriously found with one search result. it seems to me you are desperately trying to get the attention off of you now, You don't even get the F.

And this why I think that Mystic can't take you seriously. With sentences like that one.

you are making it very obvious, unless edward is paying you to defend him i love how you come to his rescue and the timing was great.

How's it a rescue? It's just two people correcting someone.

i'm pretty sure he will mysteriously post soon.

I went to bed. That's why I stopped posting. It was like 3 AM.

Well look at that, it seems we both do mostly lurking, and i have seen his posts, and they are pretty clear that he does not make any solid points other then selfish reasons,

Everyone's selfish.

trolling is trolling.

And you clearly don't understand what it means.

<people probably have different definitions for it but to me trolling is someone that always makes people mad with what they say regardless of it being true or not.

Then you're simply making up your own rules. There's no "opinion" on what a troll is.

"warrant a response from you" more edward traits, self-centered.

I wouldn't say that.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#88Orochi_LedePosted 5/27/2013 9:36:55 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Repeating your opinion = Troll now? omg some people need to learn what a troll is before throwing the word around like their life depended on it. The reason a lot of people attack Ed is because he comments that he dosent like re4. re4 is apparently the holy messiah of games and anyone repeatedly saying they dont like it gets picked on. Several people put down re5 and re6 down repeatedly but you dont see them getting picked on. For Ed to be a troll he would have to be intentionally winding people up and since you can't provide proof that he is intentionally winding people up then you can't label him a troll. I dont believe Ed is a troll. I have mentioned before that if people haven't played a game then their opinion on it means nothing but Ed has played re4 so his opinion on it is valid and fair however he hasn't played re6 so his comments on re6 are invalid.

Except he constantly bad mouths 6 and in every topic that talks about the past RE games or anything involving old playstyle he makes comments about how much 4 ruined everything, he has expressed his same opinion multiple times and all it has done is make people mad because he won't stop doing it.

I don't give two bits what you want to call him, if he isn't a troll by your definition then what do you call his constant, none-stop repeating posts about the same subject making people angry and annoyed. he has been on this board doing it since RE6 release and for someone that didn't even play the game is constantly on a board for said game he's never played with nothing but negativity.

That to me, is a troll, i don't know why one earth we all of a sudden are having some debate with his rare protector about what he should be called. the things i would like to call him would not be pretty. but i have seen enough of his posts to know he is someone mature people usually ignore.

i had left this subject alone and left and now i get some one accusing me? in my years browsing these forums that is a 1st. but i have no patience to defend on that stupid subject. nor do i care who he hires to protect him. when ed has something that isn't a merry-go-round of his same posts to say then i'll be convinced.

Again if you get all upset and bothered for him being called a troll then take the time to teach him how to speak and respond like someone with actual sense since you taking the time to defend him.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#89edward18Posted 5/27/2013 9:55:38 AM

Except he constantly bad mouths 6 and in every topic that talks about the past RE games

No I don't.

or anything involving old playstyle he makes comments about how much 4 ruined everything,

Because I believe it did.

he has expressed his same opinion multiple times and all it has done is make people mad because he won't stop doing it.

Doesn't mean I'm a troll.

I don't give two bits what you want to call him, if he isn't a troll by your definition then what do you call his constant, none-stop repeating posts about the same subject making people angry and annoyed.

Annoying.

he has been on this board doing it since RE6 release

And on the RE5 board...and on the original Revelations board...

That to me, is a troll,

Unfortunately for you that isn't what a troll is.

i don't know why one earth we all of a sudden are having some debate with his rare protector about what he should be called.

Because you're using a word incorrectly just like Goldsickle uses the word "luddite" incorrectly.

the things i would like to call him would not be pretty.

Say them anyway. It's not like anyone can do anything about it.

but i have seen enough of his posts to know he is someone mature people usually ignore.

Or people like you should ignore in your opinion.

nor do i care who he hires to protect him.

I don't need anyone to protect me from this pitiful kind of ridicule, nor would I waste my money on something that trivial.

when ed has something that isn't a merry-go-round of his same posts to say then i'll be convinced.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65379980

Again if you get all upset and bothered for him being called a troll then take the time to teach him how to speak and respond like someone with actual sense since you taking the time to defend him.

Or you use the word troll correctly. You're the one in the error.
---
#90CPU-ZPosted 5/27/2013 10:10:26 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
*snip*

LOL so me and orochi are the only ones that typo now? you are trying to hard to now to defend your self. of course you won't make the obvious posts edward makes to make sure you are different then his but no one ever defends edward. you speak of that link i put when calling out edward that i seriously found with one search result. it seems to me you are desperately trying to get the attention off of you now, You don't even get the F. you are making it very obvious, unless edward is paying you to defend him i love how you come to his rescue and the timing was great. i'm pretty sure he will mysteriously post soon. and i'm almost certain if orochi does respond to any of this you'll probably use something with that.

The reason I'm defending Edward is because your stupidity is enough to actually warrant a response from me. I normally lurk because this board is drama central. @.@

Well look at that, it seems we both do mostly lurking, and i have seen his posts, and they are pretty clear that he does not make any solid points other then selfish reasons, trolling is trolling. people probably have different definitions for it but to me trolling is someone that always makes people mad with what they say regardless of it being true or not. "warrant a response from you" more edward traits, self-centered.

I like how you try to say someone is an alt just because they have the same insults or reasons behind not liking edward. in that case i probably have about 4 more alts that posted in this topic, just look for anyone that insults edward or calls him a troll.

if you aren't edwards alt then stop making it so obvious. i'm not going to go hysterical with defense on this subject because i have actually been accused of an alt before back when i first made this account, (was a different user) so you won't be the first person to try that trick. and just like those 2 i'm just going to ignore that. you must not browse the internet much.

1. Trying too hard to defend myself? Wut. I took a look at the way you typed compared to Orochi, and then analyzed your mannerisms. Similar match. I never said anything about you and Orochi being the only ones to make typos. Stop putting words in my mouth. No one ever defended Ed because not many people like him. He can also defend himself in arguments, but I chose to speak and defend Ed because of your stupudity. Let's get that clear now.

2. Trying to get the attention off of myself? Are you serious? When on a board like this, an argument creates more attention. This attention isn't coming off of me for quite a while. I personally don't care either. The reason I brought up the link is because it STILL DOESN'T provide any evidence Edward is a troll. When I reply to Orochi's comment, it's going to be with him only. I'm not even going to include you because this argument is between us.

3. Selfish reasons? Ed thinks RE should've stayed like the games before RE4. That's it. How are those selfish? Every fan wants their own way how RE should be played. If you accuse him of trolling because of that, then you have some major issues. I could call you a troll simply because you want a game to play how you want it to. Sounds dumb, huh?

4. No. The reason you think Ed is a troll is because you get bent out of shape over TEXT ON THE INTERNET because he constantly repeats his opinions, or you're trying to troll Ed yourself. Either way you need to get over it. Your logic about multiple alts insulting Ed is poor. Goldsickle can hold an argument, yet he insults Ed. You cannot. I took at your mannerisms, way you typed, and grammar. It's pretty damn close.

5. I browse the Internet plenty. I just don't often engage in discussion on it. If I did on this board, then there'd be arguments all over it. There's no sense in it. Enlighten me as to how I'm Ed's alt with solid proof.