Chris x Piers confirmed (possible spoilers)

#11Westly57Posted 5/16/2013 6:10:58 PM
I love it when guys get annoyed when male characters get sexy stuff or show a bit of skin.

Is it jealousy? You don't mind when Jill wears skin tight battle suites or when Sherry wears revealing school girl outfits so why should you be bothered when the sexy men strut their stuff for the audience?

I'ma go with jealousy. Can't think of any other reasons.
#12CTU_007Posted 5/16/2013 6:41:45 PM
^ Insecurity?

Anyway I approve of Gay Sailor Chris. Gaming could use some diversity these days.
#13DestinyKnotPosted 5/16/2013 7:34:01 PM(edited)
I agree, it seems gaming companies are starting to realize that there are gay gamers, too..it's nice to seem them actually catering to the gay community as of recently. =]

I strongly approve of sailor Chris, shaved legs, or not..you can't deny his sexiness. x3

I'm also a huge supporter of Chris x Piers, hottest couple in Resident Evil history by far. >.<;
#14Cartwheel_KickPosted 5/16/2013 10:18:40 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
I'm straight and I approve of this. Also Chris is sexy and I would do him hard.

You are a female then?

No. I'm a male and I would do things to your stubbly hero that would traumatize your innocent teenage soul.

I'm straight tho
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#15ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/16/2013 10:41:35 PM(edited)
I'm also a huge supporter of Chris x Piers, hottest couple in Resident Evil history by far. >.<;

By that you obviously mean "non existent" relationship.

Nothing wrong with people getting fanservice....won't stop me from saying these 'joke' costumes are wasted opportunities either way if they are the only alts included.

Dealt with this s*** in 6. Bring back some classic apparel that I'll actually give a damn about.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#16aFriendofaDevilPosted 5/16/2013 10:58:10 PM
It's not about fanservice, it's about feelings
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/049/b/c/pierce_could_not_resist_by_diimitrii-d5vet4h.jpg
---
...is a friend of mine
#17ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/16/2013 11:09:43 PM(edited)
It's not about fanservice, it's about feelings

Screw the 'feels' then?
EDIT: Relax, it's a joke :3
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#18CTU_007Posted 5/16/2013 11:16:37 PM
You got to love the suggestive positioning of the monster in the pic, especially if you remove the rope thingy:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7341b5acba3de89ee539a1caaf26a69b/tumblr_mmwpreFhwI1ql1o1uo1_500.jpg
#19SolidStryderPosted 5/16/2013 11:43:06 PM
Westly57 posted...
I love it when guys get annoyed when male characters get sexy stuff or show a bit of skin.

Is it jealousy? You don't mind when Jill wears skin tight battle suites or when Sherry wears revealing school girl outfits so why should you be bothered when the sexy men strut their stuff for the audience?

This is what women consider sexy?
#20Alky88Posted 5/17/2013 2:39:57 AM
SolidStryder posted...
Westly57 posted...

This is what women consider sexy?

Capcom isn't trying to cater to women with these outfits, they're going for gay males.
And as a gay guy myself I'd say that yes, Sailor Chris is hot.
I'm sure women don't mind though.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"