Does Leon think he can do anything? spoilers

#1skermacPosted 5/16/2013 2:12:29 PM
I was playing RE4 today for at least the 300th time, well it is my all time face RE game and it's been 2 or 3 months since my last playthrough and I almost always skip the cutscenes but today I decided to watch. When Luis Sera is killed Leon bends over him screaming in his face a couple times, Luis! Luis!

Does Leon think he can raise the dead? Well since this is Leon we are talking about maybe he can!

Almost forgot, he can't drive a car very good, but he can drive a boat without crashing. He should stick to boats.
#2Westly57Posted 5/16/2013 2:16:37 PM
Of course he can raise the dead.

He got you to pick up the game and play it again didn't he? You just keep going back. ;)
#3skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:21:47 PM
I have never quit playing it since I bought it in 2005. I love it. I play the story 2 or 3 times a year and the mercs 2 or 3 times a month. The foirst year it was out I must have played the story mode at least 30 times,-2 or 3 times a month. After 8 years I am still not tired of it. I even own it for every console plus the HD version from the PSN. The only other RE came I have played every month is RE6. I bought it on launch day and still play it a lot.
#4good_tobiPosted 5/16/2013 4:29:48 PM
skermac posted...
I even own it for every console plus the HD version from the PSN. The only other RE came I have played every month is RE6. I bought it on launch day and still play it a lot.

What about pc?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.