so the sequel to this game should look much better.

#11zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:01:10 PM
edward18 posted...
Add in the merchant,

Oh god no, that shouldn't have been put in the series to begin with.

treasures and money,

That also shouldn't be in the damn series!

Also, resident evil CAN be a good blend of action and horror.

It should be what the old games were.

Those are the type of enemies we need for resi to be "scary", not bsaa zombies.

...what's a BSAA zombie?

But also keep an re4 style adventure feel, where outside of the linear areas, you can actually backtrack to other areas and explore for stuff. But the backtracking doesn't need to be like re1-re3, keep it to where you can explore, but it doesn't take 30 min to find a key. Ya know? And you don't get lost or confused.

Uh it better be like RE1-3.

But they don't have to keep tiny amounts of ammo to make the game scary.

They better.

Keep enough ammo to where the player doesn't feel the need he can't shoot anything, because hell just get bored,

Wha-how the bloody **** is "not having the ammo to kill as many enemies as you think you need to" boring?!

but have moments where he CAN'T shoot without a giant horde of enemies coming to your location. Lighting, enemy design, sound effects, and the enviornment around you is what will ultimately make the game feel like a horror game, not ammo amount IMO. The first re's wouldn't have been scary if they had bright sunshine enviornments like re5 everywhere, while you shot bright, normal flowers as a happy soundtrack played in the background.

They've hardly ever been scary. Regardless scariness is subjective.

And for the people who still don't like having more ammo, capcom could make a kind of sub category to the campaign

I want it to be the main game.

Classic challenge: "play with the old camera angles, less ammo than usual, with no weopon upgrading allowed. What you find is what you get. There will be tem boxes found to help you survive, but your chances are still slim to none."

I want that to be the main game.

Then have the default campaign style be re6 camera, enough ammo to get by if you don't waste it.

No.

Add in a puzzle hint feature selectable before starting the game, so people who don't like puzzles and are lazy can not complain.

Uh no, **** that ****. Let the lazy asses that decide to play a type of game that they don't like get annoyed.

In my eyes, that's how you do fanservice, appeal to casuals and fans, while staying true to RE's roots.

Screw casuals.

You do realize that the classic challenge mode is basically what you want in an re game, except its not the main game itself, your only selfish and want that to be the main game and ignore that its still there to play, and you didn't have to reply to the other parts of the post right? I mean you can, but when you have the option to play how you want I don't see why even say anything about other ways to play the game if your not being forced to play like that. If I have a fridge full of food, I'm. Not going to complain about the beef when I can eat my favorite, pork.

I already see your response to this though xD
"Good for you?"

But then again, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Also, screw you, in a non mean way.

I don't care about what you want any more than what you care for the casuals. But regardless, your replies are interesting so I don't mind hearing your selfish views on the franchise.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#12edward18Posted 5/17/2013 9:14:25 PM

You do realize that the classic challenge mode is basically what you want in an re game, except its not the main game itself, your only selfish and want that to be the main game and ignore that its still there to play, and you didn't have to reply to the other parts of the post right?

Of course I'm selfish, any fan is for what they want.

I mean you can, but when you have the option to play how you want I don't see why even say anything about other ways to play the game if your not being forced to play like that. If I have a fridge full of food, I'm. Not going to complain about the beef when I can eat my favorite, pork.

Good for you. That's not a video game. In my eyes a main numbered series shouldn't change how it plays.

I already see your response to this though xD
"Good for you?"

More than just that.

But then again, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Affirmative.

Also, screw you, in a non mean way.

Affirmative.

I don't care about what you want any more than what you care for the casuals. But regardless, your replies are interesting so I don't mind hearing your selfish views on the franchise.

Well happy to amuse at least =)
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#13zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:38:48 PM
Lol, ok.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#14edward18Posted 5/17/2013 10:26:46 PM
drew a Resident Evil idea the other day o.o

http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Resident-Evil-Concept-Archangel-372104441
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai