did the virus jake inject himself at the beginning of the game made him strong.

#1UnknownWinPosted 5/17/2013 11:41:34 PM
im confused.
answer and discuss.
#2riddlebox89Posted 5/18/2013 1:22:50 AM
No, it didn't do anything to him because he's got the antibody agent in his blood, as in the strain he injected himself with was killed off shortly after it entered his body.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#3Jwillie424Posted 5/18/2013 7:01:48 AM
His strength was naturally inherited from Albert Wesker (it could just be that he's naturally strong, but since he got the antibodies, he could have gotten more) and what he injected himself with was only the C-virus, it was completely destroyed by his antibodies, which is why they want him for the cure.
---
PSN: Jwillie424
#4edward18Posted 5/18/2013 7:03:23 AM
I still don't understand why they made up this whole "he has antibodies for every virus" crap.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5Jwillie424Posted 5/18/2013 7:09:07 AM
Probably just to tie him into the "super powers" type of place Wesker was at... Make it possible for him to become the next Wesker, should they "need" him to...
---
PSN: Jwillie424
#6Dark__ThronePosted 5/18/2013 7:27:41 AM
How does Jake even have the antibodies? Was it ever explained? I don't see how Jake being Wesker's son gives him the antibodies to the C Virus.
#7edward18Posted 5/18/2013 7:34:02 AM
Because "super powers"...or some ****.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#8Dark__ThronePosted 5/18/2013 7:48:07 AM
Does Jake even have "super powers" though? He's skilled with hand to hand combat and acrobatics, but I don't think he actually possesses powers.

I believe the C - Virus was created by a combination of the T - Veronica and G - Virus. I don't see how Jake was antibodies for the C - Virus. Wesker had nothing to do with those viruses.

Maybe I'm completely wrong. I just really don't know how Jake has the antibodies.
#9edward18Posted 5/18/2013 8:09:59 AM
There is no real explanation as to why he has the antibodies. They just all of a sudden made up that Wesker had antibodies for every virus ever somehow, even though G was still being refined when he was granted his powers and no one even knew about T-Veronica within Umbrella other than Alexia and Alfred back then.

As for superpowers he can flip the Ustanak.
---
#10SSJ_JinPosted 5/18/2013 8:18:23 AM
^^^Legit curious as to how as far as RE5 goes, you say it was a "natural evolution of Wesker," but with RE6 you admit they just made up the antibody stuff. Why doesn't RE5 get the made up treatment like RE6 does for you?

Anyway, no C-Virus did nothing to him. That's why his blood was used as a cure and why Carla was trying to use it to make the C-Virus stronger.

I say he most definitely has super powers though. Ustanak. Nuff said. Not to mention he constantly displays super power stuff the whole game. I say he's Phase 1 of the Wesker Project. Phase 2 would be Alberto.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/