How do you think the next game will be structured?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How do you think the next game will be structured?

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
3 years ago#11
I think they will look at Revelaitons and try to make a similar atmosphere. They should make it 2 campaigns where the characters are in contact with each other, like in RE2.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
3 years ago#12
Like Revelations.It is one campaign but you play with different people.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~

User Info: Bob the Almighty

Bob the Almighty
3 years ago#13
I would like to see a return to RE 2's style where you have two main characters each with their own story. The LeonA/ClaireB and ClaireA/LeonB thing was brilliant. Don't know why Capcom never reused that concept. They somewhat did with RE 6 but it wasn't nearly as effective as they spread themselves too thin I think with four main campaigns.
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.

User Info: J Sasaki

J Sasaki
3 years ago#14
I'd like to see a single campaign that you can play through as Character A (ie solo) or as Characters B and C (ie co-op). That way people who want the old-school single-player experience can have it while co-op people get theirs too. The paths would vary sligthly but it's more of a choose-who-to-send-in rather than characters doing their thing at the same time.

User Info: G-Nserico

G-Nserico
3 years ago#15
FPS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiG7z1lrs70
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How do you think the next game will be structured?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived