How do you think the next game will be structured?

#11Mr_Big_BossPosted 5/19/2013 2:18:25 PM
I think they will look at Revelaitons and try to make a similar atmosphere. They should make it 2 campaigns where the characters are in contact with each other, like in RE2.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#12Safer_777Posted 5/19/2013 3:32:46 PM
Like Revelations.It is one campaign but you play with different people.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#13Bob the AlmightyPosted 5/19/2013 3:49:43 PM
I would like to see a return to RE 2's style where you have two main characters each with their own story. The LeonA/ClaireB and ClaireA/LeonB thing was brilliant. Don't know why Capcom never reused that concept. They somewhat did with RE 6 but it wasn't nearly as effective as they spread themselves too thin I think with four main campaigns.
---
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.
#14J SasakiPosted 5/19/2013 4:45:21 PM
I'd like to see a single campaign that you can play through as Character A (ie solo) or as Characters B and C (ie co-op). That way people who want the old-school single-player experience can have it while co-op people get theirs too. The paths would vary sligthly but it's more of a choose-who-to-send-in rather than characters doing their thing at the same time.
#15G-NsericoPosted 5/19/2013 7:07:16 PM
FPS
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiG7z1lrs70