Catacomb Expertise almost complete :-D

#41UnfoolishPosted 6/29/2013 8:26:44 PM
I played with randoms today. Helped beginners who just got this game get S Ranks to unlock alternate costumes plus Carla. I didn't find any high scoring players today so I can only assume everyone is working together to meet the EX3 online event.

The best map for beginners is Steel Beast. They all die on Urban Chaos!
#42icantseePosted 7/1/2013 10:23:27 PM
Trying to get 1.3 mil on MtD solo with default Leon. Closest I've gotten is tonight's 1.23 mil. I had 150 combo and enough time, but accidentally killed the boss early. However, most of my fails usually involve the bloodshots jumping into each other time and time again.....
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#43DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 7:19:15 AM
icantsee posted...
Trying to get 1.3 mil on MtD solo with default Leon. Closest I've gotten is tonight's 1.23 mil. I had 150 combo and enough time, but accidentally killed the boss early. However, most of my fails usually involve the bloodshots jumping into each other time and time again.....

LOL- that's entertaining, but SO annoying.

For me- had a 1.542 CT fail- both partner and I countered a zombie at 148 with something like 20:17 on the clock. After that he said he's officially retired lol. I've become the CT Guardian Angel and have had a ton of practice lepo holding while getting newer players an easy 1.44-1.45 in CT.

Just downloaded survivors and hate/love it. ALready RQED twice lol. Seems to be a game of 'who can get the secret weapon first', then murder you, do a melee floor attack, and taunt you.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/DanielPSpace79
PSN: TheWorstType RE6 Mercs
#44icantseePosted 7/4/2013 5:55:11 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
icantsee posted...

For me- had a 1.542 CT fail- both partner and I countered a zombie at 148 with something like 20:17 on the clock. After that he said he's officially retired lol.

On this fourth of July in the USA, I got 1.293 mil on Mtd. Getting closer to that 1.3 mil, but it's painful to just miss it. I needed 31 more seconds. I'll take a break for now. Tell your partner to do the same and then come back refreshed to get 1.55 mil on CT!
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#45DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 1:31:59 AM
icantsee posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...
icantsee posted...

For me- had a 1.542 CT fail- both partner and I countered a zombie at 148 with something like 20:17 on the clock. After that he said he's officially retired lol.

On this fourth of July in the USA, I got 1.293 mil on Mtd. Getting closer to that 1.3 mil, but it's painful to just miss it. I needed 31 more seconds. I'll take a break for now. Tell your partner to do the same and then come back refreshed to get 1.55 mil on CT!

Argh!! So close you are! I wanted to experiment with something so I played on solo a few times- then out of curiosity I wanted to see if I could finish a solo given my familiarity with the maps- and it was quite a humbling experience. Tried a few maps for a few hours and rarely broke 50. I guess I'm too used to doing stuff on the maps that I take for granted my partner will hold the combo. A few times I yelled "move in" just out of habit haha. So I have a TON of respect for you at getting this high.

My partner showed me around survivors- and ive been playing it all day- its such a hate/love relationship. I realize it's stupid and then in most games it's a "whoever can grab the weapons first" but I take pride in that I almost never go for the weapons and always kick anyone who exploits the climb glitch- and twice was with a team who "thought" like me without talking about it and we were able to get a perfect on a group that had all the weapons. Was cool to go against a trio of obnoxious idiots with 2 pretty newer players and went nuts on them. I never really taunt- but after one player kept doing it after he beat me, I finally gave in and taunted, tea bagged him, then killed him. Jerks.

On mercs - my partner and I topped my personal best of mtd of 1.434 with a 1.436, was annoying to not get the 1.44 but nice to finally go for a slightly larger score. I'll post it tomorrow - would've had at least a 1.48 but had some major screwups on the stairs w counters. We did CT a few times but decided to not do strelats and just treat it like a personal challenge to see how much time we could get while he holds 2 Lepos. We got to 22:30 but only got 1.51 because one died a little early
---
#46DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 2:10:45 PM
Horribly horrible epic fail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUXVgfDNCU

Highest scoring MtD Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHMt6w1YYWU&feature=youtu.be
---
#47icantseePosted 7/13/2013 8:27:07 PM
^^^

The stairs in MtD sometimes give me problems too. Somehow the timing to counter certain attacks seem a little off.

Also, I'm beginng to get really annoyed that I can't restart if I get into dying. Don't know why Capcom did this.
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#48UnfoolishPosted 7/15/2013 12:48:49 PM
So I played with some randoms, did a few high score hijinks runs. I'm growing bored of this game now. I've been so into The Last of Us multiplayer modes. The only thing keeping me clinging on to this game is the last EX3 costume event, Leon is my last one! I'm retiring!

Too bad there is no future DLC for RE6 anymore.
#49DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 9:03:08 AM
On Friday I watched my bf play TLOU on Raid Mode- it was so intriguing and sophisticated compared to RE6 Survivors, but lord knows the last thing I need is a new addiction between work, hockey , re6 and fighting games. The one aspect that was a little disappointing and made is frusrating for him to play and me to watch was the 'random matching' system seemed completely rigged. He was clearly a level 0 and was paired up with 2 other level 0s and a level 4. THe other team was level 12, 14, 20 and 30. One match actually seemed a little fair, as both sides traded casualities the first few spawns and it ended like 12-0. The next few matches though were just total shut-outs at 20-0, 18-0 and 19-0 it just got so frustrating to see.

For me, I did amazing on Mercs over the weekend, got a 1.435 on a first try with an old partner in UC- then did the Lepo holding in CT. One died a little early (135), and he doesn't know the route with the lizard, but his old highest score was 1.43 and we jumped it to 1.485. Played with a good friend who is an amazing merc player and am trying to get him his first 1.5 in CT, we came very close- each time I was able to hold both lepos to the end and counter them at the end- but once one lepo died at 130, the lizard died at 138 and we lost some zombies to lepo gas and only ended with 1.495.

Then in typical fashion, the curse reared its ugly head. I Me and 3 other players are friends and unintentionally, while we are all strong on both routes of all the zombie maps, each one of us is our own intenal 'master' of the map. I'm the highest scorer For CT and am like number 20 on the LB (not including hackers), I've helped the MTD guy get the 1.5, came close with the above, but any time I play with the 'RM' master in our circle, he jsut always catches me on bad days. He's one of the top 10 on RM and got me a 1.556 with ease and wants to cross 1.5 in CT- but every time we play, I just do awful

First we tried MtD, and it was just constant trolling and fails- I almost always take the LB route and the second zombie kept falling- like 8 times in a row, he'd just fall. Twice the shrieker at the top did something unusual and would already be at the top of the stairs, and yelled as I ran up, turning all of the zombies up there into acid spitters. When I got to the first dog pack, they were just trolling like crazy, none of them would attack, they just kept zig zagging, barking, then running off- could never get them to line up to try to counter the shrieker.

We finally broke through and 80 the tnt zombie got right in the middle of my counter for the jumping bloodshot so that I took damage from the bloodshot and then tnt exploded killing 4 instantly. Then 120-150 was non stop trolling- especially at the dogs. Once one barked at me stood stock still and then it glitched out and I got walloped by a torch, as I was recovering from fire, a bottle hit me. We finally finished the map with 19:50 left.

He said I was lagging a little, so we went to CT and the curse continued. From 10-15 on the bridge, I have 3 zombies and at one point all of them fell over twice. Then again from 48-55 they all just kept falling over. It's not so bad if you're doing the lizard, as those are prime choices for qs, but really annoying when you are just time building. Overthinking the qte and kept whiffing it and dying at 100. Switched to Agent so I could equip an FAS at least and grabbed and whiffed qte twice, but was able to heal myself. At 127 I countered a hooded zombie and even though it 'worked' his attack countined as he was converting and I got grabbed. The moment after I got out of the QTE, I was immediately grabbed by the Lepo- got out of the QTE and was walloped by a torch, as I was recovering, was grabbed again by the lepo. Got out, was about to heal and was grabbed by the other lepo immediately which put me into dying before the QTE even came up. It was the closest I ever came to throwing my remote...
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWorstType