Most Aggravating Thing In Resident Evil

#1tevin1569Posted 6/5/2013 4:16:37 PM
The new character hate, every time a new character is introduced they get so much hate, or when they're reintroduced(Sherry). Every time a new game comes in the new characters get thrown under the bus, first Sheva(Now people love her and hate Helena and the other cast members). The funny thing is: all these new characters are arguably more interesting and have more personality than the past cast. Although RE6 had the best characters in the series(I'm not just being opinionated, argue all you want but it's true, I'm not talking about villains, I'm talking about the whole cast as a whole of main characters), because for the first time, all the characters have their own personalities and are interesting. It's really aggravates me because fans think the old characters are the only important ones. Yes, most might not return, but that doesn't mean they deserve hate and for some of the reasons people hate them, it's quite ridiculous.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#2parkourboybryanPosted 6/5/2013 4:24:58 PM
The only character I've ever disliked was Luis, and to an extent Piers. Luis was a walking stereotype, and Piers was an annoying little b****. I never had problems with any other characters. Rachael is obviously a fan service character, and reinforces the stereotype that Blondes with big t*** make bad decisions in horror situations.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#3tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 4:27:33 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
The only character I've ever disliked was Luis, and to an extent Piers. Luis was a walking stereotype, and Piers was an annoying little b****. I never had problems with any other characters. Rachael is obviously a fan service character, and reinforces the stereotype that Blondes with big t*** make bad decisions in horror situations.

I like Piers, usually I hear the annoying one is Ashley, Sheva, Jake and Sherry, but all of a sudden Sheva hate has disappeared...like I just find it super ridiculous. Rachael was actually a pretty good characters, very upbeat.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4chocoboblue99Posted 6/5/2013 4:39:23 PM
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any of the new characters.

In fact, I like them all.
#5tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 4:41:42 PM
chocoboblue99 posted...
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any of the new characters.

In fact, I like them all.

You're awesome!
---
"I came to win"-Fly
#6edward18Posted 6/5/2013 4:59:04 PM
That'll always be around.

But Steve so needs a return.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7IlDankoPosted 6/5/2013 5:02:21 PM
Of the new characters I only hate helena... I really liked sherry (although her voice gets annoying at some point), piers was great, i mean he had the balls to confront chris during one of his "redfield rampages" (i miss Candy_Girl :(.. ) and ripped his crushed arm to save him from getting killed by HAOS... He was the best of the new characters and the one with the worst and unfair fate... Jake, well i don't really know if I like him or hate him, he's just... Meh.. I guess i'll have to wait for the next game to know...

And about Sheva, i didn't have anything against her... Until i read about how RE5 would have turned to be if she wasn't one of the main characters in the game and coop wasn't never implemented in the game (stupid complains about racism) ... But I don't hate her as a character... Although I'm not really happy that she was the one to kill Wesker instead of jill...
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993
#8sbn4Posted 6/5/2013 5:41:43 PM
Jill fanboyism is probably the most annoying thing in the series to me.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#9StrykeBlaydePosted 6/5/2013 6:01:40 PM
sbn4 posted...
Jill fanboyism is probably the most annoying thing in the series to me.

Not so much the fanboyism for her, but I hate that people actually like the fact she looks like a prostitute in RE3.
---
Tell ya what. Whatever team you come up with is my Marvel team.
DmC is actually a good game. Not great, but good.
#10AndyDonoPosted 6/5/2013 6:53:39 PM
IlDanko posted...
Of the new characters I only hate helena...

This.

Helena is the first character I have ever hated in RE ever since Jim Chapman.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)