Out of the original 4 RE veterans, which is your least favorite?

#1dillpickle69Posted 6/8/2013 5:46:58 PM
Which character do you like the least? - Results (108 votes)
Chris
31.48% (34 votes)
Jill
16.67% (18 votes)
Leon
29.63% (32 votes)
Claire
22.22% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My vote definitely goes to Chris, I don't really like him too much. He's just so damned serious. All the time! God forbid if you crack a joke or release some sarcasm near him, he'll be up your ass with a "Be serious and focus on the mission" line. I've always noticed it, but I didn't realize how bad it was until I started Revelations a few hours ago and heard him scold Jessica for a lightly sarcastic joke, followed by his Terminator-like response about trusting both her and Jill.

As I'm typing this, I realized that Jill is also a serious character, but not as bad as Chris. She might be serious, but at least she doesn't kill other people's fun. Also IIRC, in the Desperate Escape DLC, she was joking around with Josh, so she's definitely not as serious as Chris.
---
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4589412067_e501411c4f.jpg
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#2tevin1569Posted 6/8/2013 5:49:10 PM
Leon, especially 4's, it really made me dislike him. He was at his best in 2 and was eh in 6.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#3NoHopeLegendPosted 6/8/2013 6:00:21 PM
couldnt answer. it was so hard! i like them all! No hate for any of them.
I only have hate for Ashley, but she's not an original. >.<
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 6/8/2013 6:46:28 PM
claire, didnt care for her in 2 and code veronica made me dislike her more cause it was a lousy game.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#5TurduckenPosted 6/8/2013 7:40:21 PM
Leon's too inconsistent as a character. Too bad, cuz he was my favorite back in 2. But every game since he has a different personality.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#6IlDankoPosted 6/8/2013 8:03:11 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
My vote definitely goes to Chris, I don't really like him too much. He's just so damned serious. All the time! God forbid if you crack a joke or release some sarcasm near him, he'll be up your ass with a "Be serious and focus on the mission" line. I've always noticed it, but I didn't realize how bad it was until I started Revelations a few hours ago and heard him scold Jessica for a lightly sarcastic joke, followed by his Terminator-like response about trusting both her and Jill.

As I'm typing this, I realized that Jill is also a serious character, but not as bad as Chris. She might be serious, but at least she doesn't kill other people's fun. Also IIRC, in the Desperate Escape DLC, she was joking around with Josh, so she's definitely not as serious as Chris.

Chris only gets serious on his missions only when it involves finding someone he cares for.. And since in CV, Re5 and Revelations his missions were finding claire and jill well i guess he didn't had time to joke around... But in RE1 i recall him saying really bad jokes to Rebecca so i guess he really has a sense of humor... And before the edonia incident he really seemed with a peaceful attitude he never showed in his previous games... Along the entire Re cast you have to admit he's the one who has passed the most s***ty moments though... emotionally speaking of course...

And well the least i like is leon, i only liked him in RE2... Then after he dropped that bingo bomb at the start of RE4 and started saying those one liners every time he could he became really annoying
---
Forza Milan
PSN: Dan21993
#7TurduckenPosted 6/8/2013 8:16:53 PM
Chris made a bit of jokes and lighthearted comments in RE5 at times as well.
---
#8dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 8:28:46 PM
IlDanko posted...
dillpickle69 posted...

Chris only gets serious on his missions only when it involves finding someone he cares for.. And since in CV, Re5 and Revelations his missions were finding claire and jill well i guess he didn't had time to joke around... But in RE1 i recall him saying really bad jokes to Rebecca so i guess he really has a sense of humor... And before the edonia incident he really seemed with a peaceful attitude he never showed in his previous games... Along the entire Re cast you have to admit he's the one who has passed the most s***ty moments though... emotionally speaking of course...

And well the least i like is leon, i only liked him in RE2... Then after he dropped that bingo bomb at the start of RE4 and started saying those one liners every time he could he became really annoying

Actually, I'm pretty sure that in Revelations, when Chris told Jessica to stay focused on the mission, it was the very beginning, before he was looking for Jill. I think. Though yeah, in RE1 he did crack a few jokes, so I guess we got to the root of the problem.
---
#9dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 8:29:49 PM
Turducken posted...
Chris made a bit of jokes and lighthearted comments in RE5 at times as well.

WHEN WAS THIS???? I recall Chris not being as much of a hardass in 5, but I give some of the credit for that to the fact that Sheva seemed equally serious, so he wouldn't look as serious in comparison.
---
#10TurduckenPosted 6/8/2013 8:37:54 PM
The comic book villains crack springs to mind.
---