Out of the original 4 RE veterans, which is your least favorite?

#61AndyDonoPosted 6/12/2013 1:42:38 PM
Maybe_yes posted...
No one has answered me yet...

I still don't understand why do people hate Leon in 4...

Can't speak for other people, but for me its quite simple. His constant lame ass witty one liners annoys me.

Now you may not agree with me, but that's fine everyone has different opinions.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#62IlDankoPosted 6/12/2013 1:53:40 PM
AndyDono posted...
Maybe_yes posted...

Can't speak for other people, but for me its quite simple. His constant lame ass witty one liners annoys me.

Yup... Simply the truth...
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#63jpv2000Posted 6/12/2013 5:25:34 PM
IlDanko posted...
AndyDono posted...
Maybe_yes posted...

Yup... Simply the truth...

This.

But, I guess I'm the odd man out.

I did not like Leon in RE 2 or RE 4, but I liked him best in RE 6, though he's still my least favorite character.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#64sbn4Posted 6/12/2013 10:41:12 PM
I actually quiet liked Leon in RE4. Its the closest we got to a lame likable doofus like Barry.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#65Maybe_yesPosted 6/13/2013 8:25:34 AM
So do you guys like Andrew Garfield's Spiderman? Or the original cartoon spiderman?
---
However, if she's happy, then I don't mind
#66edward18Posted 6/13/2013 8:31:27 AM
I like Spectacular Spider-man and the original Steve Ditko Spider-man.

But that aside, that's an action adventure comic series about a super hero. Resident Evil is supposed to be a survival horror story. That kind of character does not belong in it.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#67VioletSystemsPosted 6/13/2013 8:43:41 AM
Jill f***ing sucks!!!
#68SSJ_JinPosted 6/13/2013 9:05:59 AM
Maybe_yes posted...
So do you guys like Andrew Garfield's Spiderman? Or the original cartoon spiderman?

Spider-Man always spits one liners and jokes, not sure I've ever seen a serious Spider-Man. Not Peter Parker anyway.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#69edward18Posted 6/13/2013 9:16:58 AM
Best Spider-man cartoon ever...of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uccuoR7708Y
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#70Maybe_yesPosted 6/13/2013 11:02:16 AM
The reason I brought spider-man was...because I find Leon to be as smart-mouthed as he is....

But ionno. Different culture I guess. I find him to be funny instead of annoying. The one I find annoying is Ada actually. Or Avenger Chris in RE 6 before he met Leon...
---
However, if she's happy, then I don't mind