Do you like to think that Chris always on top or sometime Piers too?

#21AWorldUnited(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 11:42:35 AM
why someone better than Piers? he die for Chris, fight for him willing to kill for him, fly off handle when Jake talks smack to Chris, file him everywhere, etc

he is perfect sub boy for big daddy Christopher

what else you want?????
#22CTU_007Posted 6/21/2013 3:21:14 PM
^ Wesker
#23sbn4Posted 6/21/2013 10:16:31 PM
Would Sherry want to be on top? I would let her do what she wanted. She is probably more aggressive in bed than out since she is close to becoming a milf/cougar.

27 is close to being a milf? I think Helena is confirmed for top.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#24ZavalsBizPosted 6/23/2013 2:26:50 PM
I don't think Piers would mind being bottom at all. He'd do anything for Chris, and it probably won't change unless Chris suggests it.

Also: OH MAH GAW! IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS ON THE RE6 BOARDS? CUZ I'M LOVING IT!
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#25UnfoolishPosted 6/23/2013 3:35:23 PM(edited)
Poor Chris, it's always about the mission for him.

Even Jessica could not tempt in any way though it's blatant she has the hots for him.

I find Chris relationship with Wesker very strange and funny. Especially when Chris got pummeled and took Wesker's beating like a champ in CVX. Chris seemed submissive. Now he bulked up and wants to be dominant.

Wesker is gone and Piers is gone. Chris and Jill have this puzzling chemistry just like between Leon and Ada..... Resident Evil is about the horror surviving, but of course the fans can only have their imagination of the characters being loving dovey, smooching, holding hands XD

Rules of Resident Evil. These guys never get the girl in the end. No romance.

Pretty obvious with Jake and Sherry lol

Even Simmons could not get Ada nor Carla clone to devote and commit to him.

Even Excella could not advance in on Wesker lol

How exactly can Wesker be a hopeless romantic? LOL. I can only come up with Jake being a test tube baby.... surrogate, paid by Wesker..... casual encounter he needs to get laid.... XD

Resident Evil and Romance can not co-exist in a world like that. Sadly.
#26VioletSystemsPosted 6/24/2013 12:27:13 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
he is perfect sub boy for big daddy Christopher

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
#27IlDankoPosted 6/24/2013 2:20:27 PM
sbn4 posted...

27 is close to being a milf?.

Nope, not even slightly close
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#28hunter_7289Posted 6/24/2013 5:48:10 PM
You know, I was planning on keeping Chris's head as my masterpiece trophy, but after seeing this topic with the way you are all posting, I think that it might make more sense to just sell the head to one of you so you can live out whatever terrifying fantasies you have hidden away in the basement.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#29ulisessolisPosted 6/24/2013 8:29:32 PM
wtf is wrong with u ppl
#30ZavalsBizPosted 6/24/2013 10:51:16 PM
ulisessolis posted...
wtf is wrong with u ppl

I dunno but it's these kinds of topics that brighten my somber days. It's too funny not to laugh at, unless you're a homophobe, in that case I apologize on behalf if us all for being so blatant about our weirdness.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."