I got Resident Evil 6 in an Injustice tourney.

#1X195Posted 6/16/2013 7:29:14 AM(edited)
What should I do with it? It was in a store, and right after the tourney I immediately asked the dude if I could trade it in with more money to get The Last of Us, and he said it was a no go (apparently they had a lot of RE6 copies already).

I beat Resident Evil 4, and have 1,2,3 and 5 from PSN, though the only one I've played was 1, which I stopped at 30% of the game for various reasons. I've been thinking about playing through the entire series (except maybe for RE4, even though it's a great game the story is simple and I think I remember enough of it. I could get the HD version, though) and then play RE6. I also have Code Veronica for PS2 stashed around here somewhere, though I could also get its HD version.

Then again, I could also sell it or trade it or something, though I have no idea if it would be worth it. What would you guys do?
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#2NoHopeLegendPosted 6/16/2013 8:38:11 AM
X195 posted...
What would you guys do?

Play that funy music white boyyyyyy
xD

No- seriously, only buy the HDs if you're a Trophy Hunter. The HDs from the PSN store arent any different from the other versions other than an added (hacked) leaderboard for clearing game fastest time. Gameplay wise it's no different.
#3X195(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 9:02:31 AM
NoHopeLegend posted...
X195 posted...
What would you guys do?

Play that funy music white boyyyyyy
xD

No- seriously, only buy the HDs if you're a Trophy Hunter. The HDs from the PSN store arent any different from the other versions other than an added (hacked) leaderboard for clearing game fastest time. Gameplay wise it's no different.

But isn't the graphical upgrade worth it? And on the series as a whole, do you guys recommend it? I'm only asking because I'm having little free time this year, so I want to spend it the best I can.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
#4NoHopeLegendPosted 6/16/2013 11:27:41 AM
Oh? An artist, eh? In that case that's something i can't answer. Never really thought to look at the scenery.
#5dillpickle69Posted 6/16/2013 1:20:41 PM
You have all the games, but you only played 4 and some of 1. There's really no point to having games if you're not gonna play them, so go play the whole series.
---
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4589412067_e501411c4f.jpg
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#6ArchiantagonistPosted 6/16/2013 3:48:12 PM
Just play it Mega x__^
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#7X195(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 3:27:38 AM
Archiantagonist posted...
Just play it Mega x__^

Ant! If you're saying so, I bet I should do it then. How's life? What are you playing these days?
---
#8ArchiantagonistPosted 6/17/2013 8:31:03 AM
X195 posted...
Archiantagonist posted...
Just play it Mega x__^

Ant! If you're saying so, I bet I should do it then. How's life? What are you playing these days?

Well, I'm still alive, which is an achievement for me on it's own))
I'm don't have much time for games, but when I do,
I usually play either some old stuff on my PSP or (surprise!) this game on my PS3
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#9X195(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 1:11:42 PM
This year is my last school year, and it's being extremely tiresome. Hopefully something good awaits in the future for us.

And to you, it's probably hard, but try to be more positive. I got mostly over my negativism issues, haha. Also, send my regards to your daughter! How old is she now, BTW?
---
#10sithgod513Posted 6/17/2013 8:16:53 PM
play it, or play the others that you havent played yet and then play it, or sell it, burn it, break it, sit on it, eat it, slap it, or take edbassmasters route and "JUST LOOK AT IT." XD
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.