Something that has been bothering me about Chris campaign...

#1hellmaster_Posted 6/17/2013 6:32:29 PM
While Leon and co use cell phones when you pause the game, what the hell does Chris's team use?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e7016444817671d2016c5a45619afc18/tumblr_mokeudE6cs1qcbjxho1_500.jpg

I could never figure out what that thing was.
#2FearOfTheLightPosted 6/17/2013 7:47:28 PM
A military-grade PDA.

Not hard to imagine.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#3NoHopeLegendPosted 6/17/2013 11:21:24 PM
Adas is even more questionable. It's just a cube. o.o
#4EdalborezPosted 6/18/2013 12:48:06 AM(edited)
NoHopeLegend posted...

A cube that somehow can be a phone, webcam, send text messages (how would you type on it?!), and browse photos. And Jake instantly knows how to use it when he inexplicably picks one up. And can fold in half with no visible seams when in "cube" mode.
#5Keroro_2350Posted 6/18/2013 12:54:19 AM
Edalborez posted...
NoHopeLegend posted...

A cube that somehow can be a phone, webcam, send text messages (how would you type on it?!), and browse photos. And Jake instantly knows how to use it when he inexplicably picks one up. And can fold in half with no visible seams when in "cube" mode.

He probably saw one of those Javos and scientist use it and know how the cube works and also he's a fast learner.

The cube was actually really cool, especially how Ada and Carla use it.
#6FearOfTheLightPosted 6/18/2013 8:14:29 AM
^ Yeah, but she

!SPOILERS!

still disposes of it at the end of her campaign to cause the short circuit and fuse against that PC to destroy the whole lab. Like she didn't give a rats ass about the cost of that gadget!
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#7hellmaster_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 6:49:43 PM
It doesn't even look like a military PDA, it looks like some other strange contraption. It has a totally different shape
#8White_QueenPosted 6/19/2013 8:48:22 PM
NoHopeLegend posted...

A prototype motherbox?
#9FenixxPosted 6/22/2013 5:41:58 AM
I think the more important question is, how can the phone/PDA/ magic cube see what's inside their pockets? And why is it the only way to arrange things in their pockets? I would think that if I wanted to combine some herbs, then I would just pull them out and try to squish them together. But with these devices they are able to squish things in their pockets with a simple button press.
---
My Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/VelaruneGaming
#10Keroro_2350Posted 6/22/2013 6:46:54 AM
Fenixx posted...
I think the more important question is, how can the phone/PDA/ magic cube see what's inside their pockets? And why is it the only way to arrange things in their pockets? I would think that if I wanted to combine some herbs, then I would just pull them out and try to squish them together. But with these devices they are able to squish things in their pockets with a simple button press.

You're wrong,they didn't keep their weapons,herbs,ammo and other stuff in their pockets. They keep it in their phone/PDA/magic cube.

It's actually very obvious that they keep them in their phone/PDA/magic cube because how would they keep all those weapon in their pocket ? Leon/Helena riffle is going to tear their pockets if they keep them in there so they just store them in their phone/PDA/magic cube which is more convinient,smart and less trouble.