What I want from RE7

#1tevin1569Posted 6/18/2013 1:20:45 PM
Yes everyone praises Revelation and all, but I like the path RE6 took, here what I think should be added to RE7.

-RE6 controls or better
-2+ campaigns
-More back story on The Organization/The Family
-More on Alex Wesker
-Jessica Sherwatt and Raymond Vestor to return and cause trouble, with one escaping.
-More atmosphere but also memorable/beautiful set pieces
-Scary music
-Predator, Agent Hunt and a more improved Survivors to be included.
-Random Mercs, where you can randomize the enemies or just stay with the vanilla enemies on the mercs maps.
-More interactive environments, like looking at a table, window, mess...etc
-Puzzles and a choice at the beginning where you can choose easy through hard.
-A single player and multiplayer campaign.
-Follow the D.S.O or just follow both Bio-Terrism groups.
-More surviving/horror.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#2IlDankoPosted 6/18/2013 1:43:31 PM
-RE6 controls or better - take out the slide and the karate melee attacks and i would like that
-2+ campaigns - yes
-More back story on The Organization/The Family - Organization yes/Family no, it should have never been introduced IMO
-More on Alex Wesker - please
-Jessica Sherwatt and Raymond Vestor to return and cause trouble, with one escaping. - wouldn't mind
-More atmosphere but also memorable/beautiful set pieces - yes
-Scary music - yes
-Predator, Agent Hunt and a more improved Survivors to be included. - what if there isn't a stalker BOW?? Predator would be impossible and i don't really care about the other modes..
-Random Mercs, where you can randomize the enemies or just stay with the vanilla enemies on the mercs maps. - i don't really care
-More interactive environments, like looking at a table, window, mess...etc - yep
-Puzzles and a choice at the beginning where you can choose easy through hard. - wouldn't mind
-A single player and multiplayer campaign. - solo campaigns better
-Follow the D.S.O or just follow both Bio-Terrism groups. - if it follows the BSAA then it must be the SOA branch and not the SOU..
-More surviving/horror. Specially this
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#3SunburstPosted 6/18/2013 8:23:21 PM
Jill and Barry battling World War Z zombies.
---
There can be only one.
#4DestinyKnotPosted 6/18/2013 8:30:56 PM
..build your own Mercenaries map would be an awesome idea, taking any area from the campaign, and designing it with your choice of enemies would be epic. O_O;

I see that a lot in Resident Evil 5's modding community, it'd be awesome if that was an actual feature for console gamers.
#5IlDankoPosted 6/18/2013 11:30:59 PM
Sunburst posted...
Jill and Barry battling World War Z zombies.

And eating sandwiches
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#6ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 6/19/2013 1:51:15 PM
IlDanko posted...
-RE6 controls or better - take out the slide and the karate melee attacks and i would like that
-2+ campaigns - yes
-More back story on The Organization/The Family - Organization yes/Family no, it should have never been introduced IMO
-More on Alex Wesker - please
-Jessica Sherwatt and Raymond Vestor to return and cause trouble, with one escaping. - wouldn't mind
-More atmosphere but also memorable/beautiful set pieces - yes
-Scary music - yes
-Predator, Agent Hunt and a more improved Survivors to be included. - what if there isn't a stalker BOW?? Predator would be impossible and i don't really care about the other modes..
-Random Mercs, where you can randomize the enemies or just stay with the vanilla enemies on the mercs maps. - i don't really care
-More interactive environments, like looking at a table, window, mess...etc - yep
-Puzzles and a choice at the beginning where you can choose easy through hard. - wouldn't mind
-A single player and multiplayer campaign. - solo campaigns better
-Follow the D.S.O or just follow both Bio-Terrism groups. - if it follows the BSAA then it must be the SOA branch and not the SOU..
-More surviving/horror. Specially this

I pretty much have the same thoughts on the proposal.
#7jjp7123Posted 6/21/2013 6:25:33 PM
I agree 100% with this list. I also think they should have one final story/campaign when everyone comes together for the final boss. They should also have RE4's Item management system, a high difficulty, maybe bring back the secret files you find throughout the game, bring back the typewriter with soothing music(I missed that so much :/ )and unlimited saves, a vast variety of scares like the ones RE4 had, and a stronger focus on story because, let's be honest: Resident Evil has never had a ground-breaking story, unlike other games like Silent Hill 2, Persona 4, Valkyria Chronicles or Demon's Souls.
#8CTU_007Posted 6/21/2013 7:41:21 PM
Chris Redfield continuing his recent trent of gay bonus costumes.

That and he should make out with another dude.
#9Grimmgamer13Posted 6/23/2013 8:55:58 AM
I miss Claire :(, but only if Alyson Court comes back as her voice!