So this game isn't going to have Campaign DLC?

#1k_sidPosted 6/18/2013 1:59:15 PM
it's been a long time since I played this game, so... any DLC or something worth to mention??

thanks in advance
#2TurduckenPosted 6/18/2013 2:23:20 PM
That'd require Capcom actually creating additional content instead of just holding back content to sell later. I mean, I guess they could've made an extra campaign to sell later way back when, but probably not!
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#3siberian142Posted 6/18/2013 3:35:18 PM
We do not know yet, but probably not. Both RE4 and RE5 had story content that could be expanded on, that being Ada's story, the trip to the Spencer mansion and Jill's escape. For the most part, 6 has had all its bases covered from day one and there's not a whole lot of new content that could be introduced. And I imagine Ada's new job and her epilogue will be a new game rather than DLC.
#4IlDankoPosted 6/18/2013 3:47:29 PM
Hunk dlc... Coop and in tall oaks
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#5Syn_VengeancePosted 6/18/2013 5:26:30 PM
IlDanko posted...
Hunk dlc... Coop and in tall oaks

if only....XD
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#6IlDankoPosted 6/18/2013 5:34:39 PM
I'm 80% sure it will happen xD

Then why would we find the corpse of Nighthawk in leon's campaign??
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#7Neutron15Posted 6/18/2013 7:51:38 PM
nope but REV has a possibility for a campaign dlc
---
I SUPPORT RESIDENT EVIL REBOOT AND 3 REMAKE (REVELATIONS STYLE)
#8siberian142Posted 6/18/2013 8:18:53 PM
IlDanko posted...

Capcom's not above reusing their content. Rachael stole Excella's disco spin. Lady Hunk steals Rachael's voice commands and Jill's kick, I believe. Ada and Carla seems to have stolen Sheva's somersault. They probably just took his model and threw it into the game for variety. Capcom seems perfectly fine with recycling their assets.
#9Crimson_RexPosted 6/19/2013 1:51:14 AM
siberian142 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Capcom's not above reusing their content. Rachael stole Excella's disco spin. Lady Hunk steals Rachael's voice commands and Jill's kick, I believe. Ada and Carla seems to have stolen Sheva's somersault. They probably just took his model and threw it into the game for variety. Capcom seems perfectly fine with recycling their assets.

Lady Hunk is Rachael in cosplay, or that'd what I like to tell myself.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#10NoHopeLegendPosted 6/19/2013 5:58:34 AM
RE6 wasn't as successful as 4 & 5 was. The only DLC i see coming now is the blockhead characters when re.net is finished with the events.