So this game isn't going to have Campaign DLC?

#11kakarotozeroPosted 6/19/2013 9:49:22 AM
for the campaign no

this game is almost dead to capcom

the new jewel for capcom is revelations
---
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21
#12IlDankoPosted 6/19/2013 10:07:14 AM
So revelations is actually selling well?
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#13ZeeDoggePosted 6/19/2013 12:54:46 PM
IlDanko posted...
So revelations is actually selling well?

(It actually isn't)
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#14ZeeDoggePosted 6/19/2013 12:56:54 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=resident+evil%3A+Revelations
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#15MrSiter1Posted 6/19/2013 5:14:15 PM
ZeeDogge posted...

Is vgchartz reliable and accurate though?

I'm not trying to argue that Revelations actually did sell (I also think it flopped), but I've always heard that vgchartz is an unreliable source.
#16ZeeDoggePosted 6/19/2013 5:48:09 PM
MrSiter1 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

Is vgchartz reliable and accurate though?

I'm not trying to argue that Revelations actually did sell (I also think it flopped), but I've always heard that vgchartz is an unreliable source.

Considering how VGchartz seemingly has the entire game sales data market cornered, I'd say they're good enough. It's extremely hard to find other sources online. Almost everything leads to VGChartz.
---
~squiggy9996999
#17good_tobiPosted 6/20/2013 10:12:44 AM
nope, don't think so. Seems like the development team has moved on.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#18dodgekk9Posted 6/20/2013 10:16:24 AM
I'm pretty sure that Capcom is done with this game and is working on RE Rev stuff.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2
I HATE the new GameFAQs layout
#19ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/20/2013 5:13:12 PM
As far as I'm concerned the next RE story related content will probably be an 100 percent guaranteed sequel on next generation platforms.

They have already started this with the Dead Rising franchise so I'm sure the next Resident Evil game will follow suit.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#20longstorm555Posted 6/20/2013 5:17:19 PM
i will never understand this logic.
re5 had campaign dlc so all the other games must have one, too?

there's absolutely nothing to left to tell in re6. even in re5, there was nothing to tell. we didn't need to see how chris and jill got to wesker or how jill and josh escaped, we could have assumed. they only added those campaigns to sell. that was the entire point.

re6 was considered a flop by themselves. they are not going to waste any more time on that game.

'oh but we need to know what happened with jill. there could be a story about her searching for chris.'
no. we already had two games where the protagonist searches for him. claire in code veronica, jill in revelations.

i presume no one here is dumb and uncreative.

we can all assume jill and claire had been looking for him and that at the end of re6, before that scene in chris' epilogue, he met up with them both and there was a happy reuinion. we can also assume sherry and leon met up with claire and all that. it's not that hard.