#2NoHopeLegendPosted 6/19/2013 5:54:10 AM
is this a joke post? Nobody cares about unnamed NPCs -_-
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:55:46 AM
is this a joke post? Nobody cares about unnamed NPCs -_-

u have no emotions nor a heart.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#4FearOfTheLightPosted 6/19/2013 5:56:16 AM
I'm rather surprised at their state of ignorance.

"Sorry guys, we're not rescue workers"

Really? You all are gonna let the conversation end there? No questioning these two mysteriously capable strangers?

Like they're all acting fine while these two poke and prod at the antique artifacts in the cathedal.....surely nothing could happen right?
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#5UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 6:03:31 AM
I'm rather surprised at their state of ignorance.

"Sorry guys, we're not rescue workers"

Really? You all are gonna let the conversation end there? No questioning these two mysteriously capable strangers?

Like they're all acting fine while these two poke and prod at the antique artifacts in the cathedal.....surely nothing could happen right?

lolololol i know right.
i think the last of us is better when it comes to story telling and npc characters.
what do u think.
---
#6jpv2000Posted 6/19/2013 6:21:26 AM
UnknownWin posted...
ppl at the church died. who else cried.

Very tragic, but no. I was too angry to cry, when Leon and Helena made no comment about it being their fault. Especially Leon, as he seems to really care about the civilians he comes across.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#7UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 6:26:53 AM
UnknownWin posted...

Very tragic, but no. I was too angry to cry, when Leon and Helena made no comment about it being their fault. Especially Leon, as he seems to really care about the civilians he comes across.

leon is a dick in this game.

re4 leon rocks (sorry edward). but hey even re2 leon is better than re6 leon.

re6 characters sucks and should be considered non-canon or just reboot the series lol.
---
#8sevil_yelimsPosted 6/19/2013 9:22:40 AM
This game has a lot of death and suffering, but not once does it invoke or earn any genuine sadness because of it.

This is not one of Resident Evil's strengths.
---
I want it all.
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/19/2013 10:07:38 AM
Helena is a dick at the beginning of the game all due to her own domestic solicitude that still got plenty of people killed.

Seeing as how Helena only cared about getting to the cathedral at first, left her post, got tons of people infected and Leon mostly ran into the fray to save all the people he could you couldn't be anymore wrong with this post so I fixed it for you.

No fanboying here just strictly gathering what I realized from the plot and dialogue.
If Leon was a dick he would have every right to be one due to all the crap Helena caused I'm surprised he didn't lose his s*** when she told him she aided Derek but they always project problems on the antagonist in a typical manner.

*The Last Of Us Spoilers Below*

I will agree with one thing that is why I like The Last Of Us so much in terms of story because the protagonist causes a bunch of crap to happen by killing people before the winter chapter so they get in deep trouble for their actions once Ellie gets captured by David. He's still a sick SOB but that's part of the realism. Actions have can have consequences and everything happens for a reason.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#10ArchiantagonistPosted 6/19/2013 10:34:43 AM
UnknownWin posted...

And who's canonically died there?
I mean - In game you can actually finish that fight before any civilian is killed, so....
---
--------------------x_0--------------------