any1 else feel that *spoilers*

#1UnknownWinPosted 6/20/2013 3:40:10 AM
we will never know whats up with the kid and jake and how theres still b.o.w.s in the secreting ending.
i think there was sappose to be a dlc for jake but they cancel it for some reason.

discuss!
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#2UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 3:40:35 AM
re6 is one of the best games i ever played. i only hate the lack of npc characters lolololol.
---
#3NM_hunterPosted 6/20/2013 6:49:37 PM
B.O.W.s are still there because it's not like they ever got rid of them in RE6 for good. The kid is just a kid that hired Jake to exterminate them. Jake is a mercenary, so that's what he does. Bioterrorism is just like terrorism today, except with bombs in our world it's monsters in theirs.

That's what the B.S.A.A. is for and stands for: Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance. They deal with that stuff, but Jake does it for the money.

They DO show that specific cut scene with the kid after every campaign's ending, so maybe it implies Jake in the future. If not, they should have shown what everyone else was doing instead. Or.. they could have just been lazy, just like when they didn't add more mercenaries costumes when there were a ton of good designs.
#4IlDankoPosted 6/20/2013 7:08:06 PM
NM_hunter posted...
B.O.W.s are still there because it's not like they ever got rid of them in RE6 for good. The kid is just a kid that hired Jake to exterminate them. Jake is a mercenary, so that's what he does. Bioterrorism is just like terrorism today, except with bombs in our world it's monsters in theirs.

That's what the B.S.A.A. is for and stands for: Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance. They deal with that stuff, but Jake does it for the money.

They DO show that specific cut scene with the kid after every campaign's ending, so maybe it implies Jake in the future. If not, they should have shown what everyone else was doing instead. Or.. they could have just been lazy, just like when they didn't add more mercenaries costumes when there were a ton of good designs.

Dude NO!... Never ever, EVER reply to this user
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#5NM_hunterPosted 6/20/2013 7:14:33 PM
IlDanko posted...
NM_hunter posted...

Never reply to me, or to TC?
Sorry, I guess I'm not really familiar with other users I have to say. I see some here and there that roams boards I do but it's not like I talk to them.
#6IlDankoPosted 6/20/2013 7:24:43 PM
NM_hunter posted...
IlDanko posted...
NM_hunter posted...

Never reply to me, or to TC?
Sorry, I guess I'm not really familiar with other users I have to say. I see some here and there that roams boards I do but it's not like I talk to them.

To TC... Its a known troll in this board
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#7MallyPureSmoothPosted 6/20/2013 8:14:28 PM
NM_hunter posted...

Actually, Jake was only doing it for the money until the end. In the ending, in return for dealing with the monsters, all he asks for is an apple. Which, implies that he is no longer doing it for the money.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#8UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 1:43:17 AM
discuss guys.
thnx for sharing this classified information about the series with me.
---