why there no hug in this game???

#1AWorldUnitedPosted 6/21/2013 12:50:07 PM
Leon no see Sherri for many years, yet no hug
Chris no see Leon maybe ever but know Leon protect his baby sister, yet no handshake
Leon love Ada to pieces, but never run to her
Sherri want Jake bad like a Twilight girl, yet she no try to give up cookies

these people could die painful horrible zombie death at any minute and you tell new not even one think to make friendly affection to someone they once knew it at least knew of?????

is it Japan culture that prevents this as game makers? I know they little emotionless lack of caring, they show emotion in silence, but this is American cast, so one would think at least so bro fisting would be there..
#2FireMadePrimePosted 6/21/2013 12:58:21 PM
I totally agree. Id think Chris and Leon should have at least a handshake.
---
MAA: Heroes: 55/56 (Next - Shatterstar)
#3jpv2000Posted 6/21/2013 4:32:42 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
these people could die painful horrible zombie death at any minute and you tell new not even one think to make friendly affection to someone they once knew it at least knew of?????

"Welcome to the club...You'll get used to it." ;-)
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#4jjp7123Posted 6/21/2013 5:30:33 PM
I don't think culture has anything to do with it. I've heard that it's common for japanese games to have plotholes, (like Devil May Cry or Chaos Theory) that either never get an explanation, or make up an explanation at the last minute (like Persona 4's True Ending, when you find out at the last minute how Souji Seta/Yu Narukami got his power to enter the TV World.)
I'm not sure about this, but I believe that this is true.
#5ArchiantagonistPosted 6/21/2013 7:47:32 PM
Leon actually...

- Hugged Sherry, when he caught her when they fell during the fight with Ustanak (plane crash site)
- Hugged Chris...Redfield seem to like Piers's huggies more though, cos' he tossed Leon off
- Hugged Ada(unconscious) when he covered her from Simmons during the fight at the tower
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#6CTU_007Posted 6/21/2013 8:12:48 PM
Chris and Piers should've made out.
#7IlDankoPosted 6/21/2013 8:55:46 PM
Archiantagonist posted...
Leon actually...

- Hugged Sherry, when he caught her when they fell during the fight with Ustanak (plane crash site)
- Hugged Chris...Redfield seem to like Piers's huggies more though, cos' he tossed Leon off
- Hugged Ada(unconscious) when he covered her from Simmons during the fight at the tower

Hugged helena when the bus fell of the cliff, no love for Jake, he treated him like s***, and wasn't aware of pier's existence
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#8BasementDudePosted 6/21/2013 9:00:25 PM
hugs rule
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,517,000