Who should Chris date?

#1FireMadePrimePosted 6/22/2013 6:42:50 PM
Who should Chris date? - Results (146 votes)
Jill
57.53% (84 votes)
Piers
42.47% (62 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote now
---
MAA: Heroes: 55/56 (Next - Shatterstar)
#2CTU_007Posted 6/22/2013 8:07:31 PM
Powerbottom Piers
#3KryptoPyro13Posted 6/22/2013 9:50:28 PM
CTU_007 posted...
Powerbottom Piers

---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Official Husband of Gregor of the FE:A boards.
#4jpv2000Posted 6/23/2013 7:59:34 AM
Chris <3 Jill 4ever!
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#5ZavalsBizPosted 6/23/2013 2:34:06 PM
Chris has been paired with Jill for a much longer time than with Piers, so it's only natural that Jill would get more votes. Also it's because people can't accept the fact that people pair Chris with another guy, apparently that's "weird". I'm ChrisxPiers all the way! I liked Jill as a villain anyways.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#6WWP7Posted 6/23/2013 4:09:18 PM
Chris & PIers.
#7DestinyKnotPosted 6/23/2013 4:17:51 PM
Piers, I mean they're already dating, right? I've seen quite a lot of..explicit pictures of the two, and I honestly didn't know Chris was that kinky. O_O;
#8longstorm555Posted 6/23/2013 5:29:10 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Chris has been paired with Jill for a much longer time than with Piers, so it's only natural that Jill would get more votes. Also it's because people can't accept the fact that people pair Chris with another guy, apparently that's "weird". I'm ChrisxPiers all the way! I liked Jill as a villain anyways.

LOL

yeah, of course it's because of that and homophobia. it's not because, say, chris/jill has a huge fanbase that have been waiting for them to happen and ever since the release of Revelations in HD, the fanbase only grew wider, especially with Parker, a character from the game, hinting Chris is already taken by Jill.
#9maxmaximopaynePosted 6/23/2013 5:30:21 PM
Chris and Jill all the way.

Valenfield, man!
#10rubyeyedlobaPosted 6/23/2013 5:42:48 PM
Chris/Jill is meant to be. Ever since the first game, we're meant to see them as a couple. In the intro, Chris is quick to run over to Jill and protect her and tell her to run for that house. Then the endings in which all of them consist of them either holding hands or her falling asleep on him. The moment they find each other in the cell, she will sometimes hug him or hold his hand, and in the original, Chris cups her face and is all adorable with her.

Then everything they went through together. All the canon novelizations of the games describe them in a way that it's supposed to make it look like they want each other but can't be together due to their mission. The RE5 novelization is a purple prose fest of Chris/Jill. That entire game is. If I'm not mistaken, even the producer of RE5 said Chris loved Jill and vice versa but they wouldn't say it out loud. Just look at them in that game. Chris was willing to let the world go to hell just to stay by Jill's side. It was Chris who brought her back from her brainwashing. Chris' voice calling out her name.
And back then I thought they couldn't be any more obvious in regards of Chris/Jill but then Revelations happened.

Not only it happened, but there was a strong emphasis on their relationship and how Chris changes around her. The way he treats Jessica and the way he treats Jill. The way he freaks out when Jill gets trapped with that monster and she has to calm him down. She has to calm him down because he is so freaked out she almost got hurt. Then when she almost drowns and he freaks out again. And finally, like it's been said, Parker hinting that Chris and Jill are in a relationship or at least want to be. He says to Jessica, the girl who had been hiting on Chris the entire time, 'Maybe he's (Chris) is already taken' while smiling at Chris and Jill walking away together. That is huge.

Chris/Jill's fanbase is probably one of the largest fanbases ever. It exists since 1996. You can't exclude that in one game. Shinji designed them to like each other and it's been that way since the start. You can like the couple or not, you can ship different pairings, you can turn Chris gay or Jill a lesbian, that's fine. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it won't change the fact that Chris/Jill is a solid, real thing and Capcom knows. It's why they admitted the most requested couple to come back was Chris and Jill. They said that's what the majority of fans wanted.