Who should Chris date?

#61sbn4Posted 6/25/2013 12:24:43 PM
I think she has some sorta power that lets her seduce anyone that affects the target's mind. Also I'm not saying Chris is def. gay, he's bi.

I always thought sucubusses go after men anyways. Even in UMVC3, there is even a reference where Morrigan's "power of persuasion" won't work on some. And while you are entitled to your preference, I don't see any signs of Chris being bisexual in the series at all. If anything, there are more clues that he's straight. Not a homophobe or anything, I just don't believe Chris to be gay. He's doesn't strike me as gay either.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#62Solid_BelmontPosted 6/25/2013 3:58:16 PM
Albert Boulder
---
Stop reading my signature and go make your own.
#63ZavalsBizPosted 6/25/2013 4:39:21 PM
sbn4 posted...
I think she has some sorta power that lets her seduce anyone that affects the target's mind. Also I'm not saying Chris is def. gay, he's bi.

I always thought sucubusses go after men anyways. Even in UMVC3, there is even a reference where Morrigan's "power of persuasion" won't work on some. And while you are entitled to your preference, I don't see any signs of Chris being bisexual in the series at all. If anything, there are more clues that he's straight. Not a homophobe or anything, I just don't believe Chris to be gay. He's doesn't strike me as gay either.

Of course he doesn't strike anyone as gay. The man punches boulders. I'm just saying that I think Chris only finds attraction in emotions rather than appearance thus I assume he has no sexual preference.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#64AndyDonoPosted 6/25/2013 5:28:18 PM(edited)
sbn4 posted...

Agreed

ZavalsBiz posted...
Of course he doesn't strike anyone as gay. The man punches boulders. I'm just saying that I think Chris only finds attraction in emotions rather than appearance thus I assume he has no sexual preference.

Chris to me seems like man that's devoted to his work, to a point where it may look like a obsession (sort of like Batman and his never ending war against crime). I don't think he has the time or care to look for a love interest.

Now I'm not saying you're one, but people should stop trying to mold Chris into someone else. If people want wise cracking secret agent or a wise cracking mercenary for hire, they got Leon/Jake.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)